MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Happy Mother’s Day to all of the moms and moms-to-be in South Florida.
While it will be a nice day, there will be clouds around throughout the day on Sunday. Shower chances remain low at only about 10 percent. High temperatures will top out around 87 degrees, but will be slightly cooler by the beach.
The wind will continue to be strong out of the east and southeast between 10 mph and 20 mph. The rip current risk will remain high at the beaches.
Through the first part of the week, the forecast remains mostly dry with only occasional shower chances.
A cold front approaches from the west later in the week and some moisture will approach from the east. Together, those two elements in the forecast will increase the rain chances as the week progresses.
High temperatures all week will reach the upper 80s.
You can follow @bayscroggins on Twitter and “like” Meteorologist Bay Scroggins on Facebook for more weather updates.
- Police: Possible Case Of Road Rage Leads To Shooting, Physical Assault
- “I Am Thankful I Am Alive” Says Woman Whose Car Was Hit By Brightline Train
- Needle Disposal Area Included, Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Held For First Public Bathroom In Downtown Miami
- BSO, Tamarac Fire Rescue Practice Response To Active-Shooter Situations
- Trump Says It Would Be “Wonderful” If Kavanaugh Accuser Shows For Hearing