FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Judge To Decide On Release Of Confessed Parkland Shooter’s Statement
- Man Dies After Slamming Into Wynwood Utility Pole
- Hialeah Grandmother Rescued From Burning Home
- Pedestrian Killed In Hallandale Beach Crash
- Robbery Suspect Hospitalized After Police Involved Shooting In Lauderhill