MIAMI (CBSMiami) – One tequila, two tequila, three tequila–stop–AAA and Bud Light want you to party responsibly by not getting behind the wheel on Cinco de Mayo.
Triple A and Bud Light are offering the Tow to Go program to help discourage margarita-drinkers from driving intoxicated on Monday.
“If you plan to celebrate this holiday weekend, we strongly suggest that you have a plan for a designated driver before you have your first drink,” said Gerry Gutowski, Sr. Vice President, Automotive Services, AAA – The Auto Club Group.
The “Tow to Go” program offers a confidential ride home, within a 10-mile radius, and tow – both free of charge.
Triple-A says since its inception in 1998, ‘Tow to Go’ has kept more than 23,000 drunk drivers off the roads and saved twice as many lives since it was designed to protect everyone on the roads, not just the intoxicated driver.
The number to call is (855) 2-TOW-2-GO or (855) 286-9246.
- Miami Dolphins Surprise Underprivileged Kids At Their Practice Facility
- Former Middle School Teacher Facing Child Porn Charges Appears In Court
- Florida’s Wide-Open Election Season Off And Running
- Nikolas Cruz Told Student, ‘You Better Get Out Of Here’ Before School Shooting
- Bank Robbery Suspect Caught Following Police Pursuit, Rollover Wreck On I-595