MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Prince Harry was spotted partying it up in Miami Wednesday at a South Beach hot spot.
The prince was at LIV night club with friends and some female pals.
According to the Daily Mail, this was just a day after it was confirmed he split with his girlfriend of two years, Cressida Bonas.
Prince Harry made a stop in South Florida while headed to a wedding in Memphis, Tennessee, according to the site.Prince Harry and Bonas were set to attend the wedding together but she reportedly cancelled her trip after the couple fought.
Before they visited the night club, Prince Harry with group of 13 guests was having dinner at Hakkasan restaurant the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, a source told CBS4.
Prince Harry and his group ordered Crispy duck salad, Dim Sum platter, Stir-fried Chilean seabass with sanpei sauce, Stir-fried Bahamian lobster with X.O. sauce, and Charcoal grilled silver cod with champagne and Chinese honey, the source said.
The group stayed after the restaurant closed to enjoy cocktails, tea and coffee.
Prince William is set to join his brother at the wedding set for Saturday, May 3rd.
- ABC Orders ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff For Fall, Minus Roseanne Barr
- Suspect In Murder Of Rap Artist XXXTentacion Appears Before Judge
- Fashion Designer Kate Spade’s Funeral Held In Kansas City
- It’s National Selfie Day, Here’s Proof The First One Was Taken In 1839
- Koko, The Gorilla Who Learned Sign Language, Has Died