MIAMI(CBS4) – Seventy-seven new photographs, audio recordings from four witnesses and documents from police paint a chilling picture of the hit-and-run accident that claimed the life of a South Beach chef.

The material, obtained by CBS4, is part of discovery exhibits in the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s case against 20-year-old Karlie Tomica. Prosecutors said the bartender was “highly intoxicated” and “travelling at a high rate of speed” down Collins Avenue in her boyfriend’s grey Dodge Charger on January 28th when she struck and killed 49-year-old Stefano Riccioletti.

READ MORE: Miami-Dade Police Marine Units To Conduct Boating Under The Influence Checks This Weekend

Among documents released: a fake identification card reportedly used by Tomica that shows another woman’s name and a toxicology report showing that Tomica’s blood alcohol level was .225, which is three times the legal limit.

Another document was one of the bumper stickers that Tomica had. It says: “The hardest part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk or just stupid.”

Witness Jairo Fuentes is a good Samaritan who said he followed Tomica to her apartment and called police.

In one recording he said, “Then all of a sudden, I heard this big sound, big noise. Then I saw this guy flying in the air. I looked at the car and then I stopped for a second. Then I saw the guy that he fell on the floor. I had screaming at her that she had to stop. I came on the side that was down and I told her that I was calling the police. Listen you need to stop.”

Fuentes told CBS4’s Peter D’Oench that he did not want to comment Friday about what was released by the State Attorney’s Office.

Another witness, Shelbourne Hotel security guard Roosevelt Johnson, describes Riccioletti’s body flying up in the air.

He said, “As soon as I looked into the intersection I heard the impact. At first I thought it was another car colliding with another car. But as soon as I thought I saw this guy’s body who I saw previously flying across our driveway. The way he flew across the driveway he kind of flew up in the air. On the impact I knew it wasn’t good.”

D’Oench also spoke by telephone with Johnson, who said he did not want to comment on camera until he had given a full statement to police about the accident.

READ MORE: 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized As Van Ends Up In Pond In SW Miami-Dade

Tomica reportedly hit Riccioletti near the intersection of 18th Street and Collins Avenue and kept going. Riccioletti, the executive chef at the Shore Club on Miami beach, was on his way to work when he was struck and killed.

Tomica is charged with DUI manslaughter, leaving the scene of an accident with death, DUI with property damage and resisting an officer without violence.

Another security guard, Julio Leyva, said Tomica asked him in a very low tone to open the door for her and then he saw her walking in quickly. She took the elevator.

“She sounded calm, peaceful,” he said. “Sounded a little worried. That’s it. She looked unsteady on her feet walking away too fast.”

When interviewed by a police officer, Tomica reportedly said she was a “good person” and “would never intentionally hurt anybody.

Tomica is on house arrest after being fitted with an ankle monitoring bracelet and is living with her parents in Port St. Lucie.

The Riccioletti family has filed multiple lawsuits stemming from the crash.

Riccioletti’s widow, Patrizia Pesce, is working with attorney Jose Baez on the civil litigation against Tomica, Nikki Beach Hotels and Resorts, Penrod Brothers, and Nikki Beach Special Events, who are all listed as defendants.

Ricciolett’s oldest son has also filed a separate lawsuit which claims the management at Nikki Beach club allowed Tomica to drink alcohol while on the job as a bartender even though she is underage.

MORE NEWS: Going To The Miami Beach Air And Sea Show This Memorial Day Weekend? Here's What You Can Expect

Tomica’s attorney, Mark Shapiro, issued a statement saying, “Ms. Tomica and her entire family are heartbroken over this tragic accident. Their thoughts and prayers are with the Riccioletti family.”

Peter D'Oench