PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMiami) – A burning candle is to blame for a fire in a Pembroke Pines mobile which caused thousands of dollars in damages.

Just after 11:30 a.m., Pembroke Pines Fire received a 911 call about the fire at the Holly Lakes Mobile Home Park located at 21740 NW 7th Street.

READ MORE: Florida COVID-19 Hospitalizations Increase

Firefighters arrived several minutes later and found flames coming from a bedroom in the home. Moving quickly, they were able to extinguish it before it could spread.

READ MORE: U.S. Food Exports To Cuba Have Increased By 144 Percent In Last Year

Fire department spokesman Thomas Gallagher said it started when a burning candle tipped over and caught a couch on fire. The fire caused about $15,000 in damage.

MORE NEWS: It's National Florida Day So Here Are Some Fun Facts About The Sunshine State

The three people who live in the home were not injured.