Memorial Service Held For Boy Electrocuted In Family Pool
A memorial service was held Friday for a 7-year-old boy who died over the weekend while swimming in his family's North Miami pool. But Calder Sloan didn't drown. His father said he was electrocuted Sunday afternoon, possibly because of a faulty pool light which witnesses said was very corroded.
Eight Children Found Dead In Australian...CBSMiami.com Weather 12/19/2014 Friday...CBSMiami.com Weather 12-18-14 11 PMTechnology Addicts Getaway With Weekend...Jury Sent Home For Night In Broward...Fire Claims Life Of Woman On Miami BeachPolicy Change Splits Cubans, No Treaty...Florida Baby To Spend Christmas At Home...Cuba Policy Change Will Have Impact On...Policy Change Splits Cubans, No Treaty...CBS Evening News Anchor Scott Pelley In...Cuban-American Lawmakers Against New...Holiday Homes 2014: The McGonigle FamilyThe Insider: Hollywood Takes HavanaLawmakers Divided On US-Cuban RelationsTrial To Wrap Up For Broward Judge...U.S. Links N. Korea To Sony HackNumber Of Top-Rated High Schools Falls...Victim of Statutory Rape At South Dade...CBSMiami.com Weather 12/18/14 5 PM