Raúl Musibay, Glenn Lindgren, Jorge Castillo and Neil Ruiz
www.icuban.comThree Guys from Miami have established a five-million-visitors-strong online presence including appearances on The Travel Channel and The Food Network and two successful cookbooks called “Three Guys From Miami Cook Cuban” and “Three Guys From Miami Celebrate Cuban.” At their heart, they are just three brothers-in-law who share a passion for Cuban cuisine and share that passion with the world. Along with their nephew Neil Ruiz, The Three Guys From Miami create meals and cocktails that are authentically Cuban and totally Miami.
Related: Top Cocktail Bars In South Florida
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 oz white rum
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 splashes maraschino cherry juice
- 1 lime twist
- crushed ice
- Blend ingredients.
- Serve chilled
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cans ice cold ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 quart lemon sherbet, soft
- In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of water and stir in honey.
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon and clove, stirring thoroughly.
- Reduce heat and cook for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Remove syrup from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Remove whole cloves and place in refrigerator to chill.
- To make the punch, put the juices and sherbet (room temperature) in a large punchbowl and stir together.
- Add spiced syrup and ginger ale.
- Serve immediately over ice.
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 ounces rum
- 4 oz soda water
- Put sugar and lime juice in a glass.
- Crush a few fresh mint leaves into the sugar and lime juice.
- Add rum and ice.
- Fill with soda water and add a sprig of mint.