Which Football Fans Are More Tolerable? New York Jets Fans Vs. New England Patriots Fans
- Loudmouth Head Coach (That The Fans Love)?Heavens yes. He won’t shut up.Sometimes snarky, but no.
- EVIL Head Coach (That The Fans Love)?Nah. Rexy seems all right. Just doesn’t know when to keep quiet.Belichick might have demolished an orphanage before.
- Irritating Quarterback That The Fans Won’t Shut Up About?For sure.Nooooooo doubt.
- First Thing You See When You Google Their Name?See photos above.See photos above.
- Thing They Just Can’t Get Over?Probably losing back-to-back AFC Championships.Probably losing two Super Bowls to the Giants.
Edging out the Jets by a scarce 5-4 margin, the Patriots - just barely - take home the trophy of “more tolerable fans...sort of.” Of course, I myself am a Patriots fan, so I was never going to let New York take this, because I’m petty like that. Go Pats! -Brian Cullen, CBS Local Sports contributor