Florida Health officials are warning residents of a bacteria found in beaches that could have some deadly consequences.
One person has died and another person fell ill when they contracted a flesh-eating bacteria which can be found in warm salt water.
A potentially deadly seawater bacteria has now infected 31 people in Florida and 10 of those people have died, according to health department officials.
A health warning has gone up in central Florida after a Flagler County man died last month after he contracted a flesh-eating bacteria.
Health officials in Central Florida are now warning residents about seawater bacteria after a man died from exposure this week.
What started off as a simple swim in the Gulf of Mexico has left an elderly woman fighting for her life in Southwest Florida.