Couple Found Passed Out In Running Car, 2-Year-Old In Back SeatA man and woman were found passed out in a car in the middle of an intersection, with a two-year-old child in the back seat.
The 5 Tallest Water Slides In The WorldAn introduction to the world's tallest waterslides
Guide To Opera Houses In ItalyA practical guide to five of the most important opera houses in Italy.
5 Famous Movie Locations You Can Actually VisitFive of the best international locations where famous movies were filmed.
Site Ranks Florida’s 10 Most Boring CitiesIf you are married, have several children living with you, are over 65 and live near the ocean, chances are you’re residing in one of the most boring places in Florida – or so says one website.
CBS4 Exclusive: Officers Participate In Terror Attack Drill On Miami Dinner CruiseOn Friday, officers from Venice, Fla., as well as Guam and the Cayman Islands, took part in a simulated terrorist attack on a Biscayne Bay dinner cruise.
Top 10 Reasons To Vacation In Rome, ItalyThe Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel are just a few reasons why you should visit Rome this year.
Best International Destinations For The HolidaysHere's a look at five of the best international destinations for the holidays.
Police: Students Ran High School Prostitution Ring Three people were charged in an alleged "prostitution ring" which students said were trying to recruit people from a Florida high school.
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Arrive In Venice For Star-Studded WeddingActor George Clooney and his bride-to-be Amal Alamuddin have arrived in Venice for what Italian newspapers have already branded the "wedding of the year".
Georgia Girl Struck By Plane On Florida Beach Dies A 9-year-old girl who was struck by a plane that crash-landed on a beach while she vacationed with her family has died from her injuries, law enforcement officials in Floridasaid Tuesday.
Pool Electrocution Highlights Wiring Safety IssuesThe electrocution of a 7-year old boy in the family's North Miami swimming pool - apparently due to faulty wiring to the pool's light - has served as a lightning rod drawing attention to pool safety.