A year after a Miami mother and her unborn child were nearly killed in a drive-by shooting, both victims are still recovering. But the mother says she is grateful that they are healthy and is optimistic about their future.
A little before midnight on a recent Friday, paramedics from the City of Miami brought in a man who had been found passed out in a Dumpster. Whether the man crawled into the Dumpster on his own or was tossed inside by others wasn’t clear.
A 27-year-old woman, who along with her unborn child was wounded in a drive-by shooting in December, is speaking out for the first time, saying the gunman “shouldn’t have done what he did.”
A five-pound baby who was wounded in a drive-by shooting before she was even born is home from the hospital and her father says he expects her to make a full recovery.
The heartbroken mother of a young Miami woman who was critically wounded in a drive-by shooting at a convenience store is appealing for the public’s help, saying “I don’t know why someone would do something like that.”
One of two people shot outside an Overtown market has died and the other, a pregnant woman, is fighting for her life.
The parents of an 18-year-old football player who was gunned down just days before he was planning to leave for college are speaking out and asking for the public’s help in solving a senseless murder.