The NFL’s lead investigator in the Jonathan Martin case will be meeting with the Dolphins offensive lineman Thursday for a second round of interviewing, according to ESPN.com.
NFL investigator Ted Wells is in Davie Monday to interview Dolphins players and staffers over the scandal between guard Richie Incognito and tackle Jonathan Martin.
Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Jonathan Martin was meeting with independent investigator Ted Wells Friday to discuss what the player believes was harassment at the hands of teammates, including suspended guard Richie Incognito.
Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito has officially filed a non-football injury grievance against the team over his indefinite suspension, according to reports from ESPN and NFL.com.
The Miami Dolphins were already stretched thin along the offensive line, but the position of weakness took another hit Wednesday night when backup offensive lineman Will Yeatman tore his anterior cruciate ligament.
The ongoing Richie Incognito/Jonathan Martin/Miami Dolphins trouble took another turn Wednesday morning when multiple reports said Incognito had been told by coaches to “toughen up” Martin. But Incognito continues to not comment on the issue.
Lost amidst the ugly story surrounding offensive lineman Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin is the team still has to prepare for Monday night’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers without two starting offensive linemen.
After more than a week of silence, the NFL Players Association finally issued a statement on the Richie Incognito/Jonathan Martin/Miami Dolphins situation and said it wants a fair investigation.
Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Jonathan Martin will not be rejoining the team anytime soon and will remain in Los Angeles, his hometown, where he is currently receiving counseling and waiting for the NFL investigation to finish, according to CBSSports.com.
The bizarre saga playing out between the Miami Dolphins and offensive tackle Jonathan Martin took new turns Sunday morning.