Student Death

Student From South Florida Found Dead In Dorm RoomA South Florida student was found dead in his dorm room Tuesday, but how he died is unclear.
Health Dept. Confirms Meningitis Death In HollywoodThe Broward County Health Department has confirmed a Hollywood first-grader died from bacterial meningitis.
Officials Suspect Meningitis In Hollywood 1st Grader's Death On the last day of school, parents at a Hollywood Montessori academy were warned to be on the look out for symptoms of meningitis in their children after officials suspect it caused a first-grader's death.
ME: Heart Problem Led To Braddock Student DeathFamily and friends of a South Florida high school student now have answers following the sudden death of the 16-year-old boy while he was running track at school.