Officials Warn Rain Brings Out Snakes Following Water Moccasin BiteA teenager is recovering in the hospital after getting bitten by a venomous snake in Broward.
Woman In Critical Condition After Being Bitten By Cobra At Wildlife Sanctuary While cleaning a cage, an employee at a wildlife sanctuary was bitten by a cobra, wildlife officials said.
Hollywood Man Bitten By Rattlesnake A Hollywood man had to be treated after he was bitten by a poisonous snake--the second snake incident in a week.
Everglades Ranger Bitten By Rattlesnake Speaks About OrdealThanks to a rescue chopper and 28 vials of anti-venom pumped into his body, Everglades National Park ranger Anthony Terry is alive today.
Teen Hospitalized After Being Bitten By SnakeA 16 year old is recovering in the hospital after a dangerous encounter with a venomous snake.
Coral Snake Bite Survivor's Slow RecoveryA Miramar man is still unable to walk and has trouble talking after a coral snake bit him on the ankle nearly a week ago.
Miramar Man Recovering After Venomous Snake Bite A South Florida man is recovering from nearly dying from a snake bite.
Woman Bitten By Cobra At Seminole Indian Pow-WowA professional snake handler was rushed to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood after she was bitten by an Indian speckled cobra on Saturday.
Pembroke Pines Woman Recovering From Snake BiteDarlene Cyr-Cutrone walked outside Friday afternoon to clean up after her two boys -- ages 14 and 11 -- finished playing. As she picked up a chair laying in the grass, she felt a pinch on her left hand.
Pembroke Pines Woman Recovering After Water Moccasin Snake BiteA Pembroke Pines woman is in fair condition Saturday after she was bitten by a venomous snake in her backyard and hospitalized, authorities said.
Creator Of Miami Serpentarium Dies At 100The man who mesmerized generations of paying customers from 1947 to 1984 by extracting venom at his Miami Serpentarium as a spine-tingling South Florida attraction is dead.
Central Fla. Man Bitten By Venomous Pet SnakeA Central Florida man remains hospitalized Thursday after being bitten by a venomous snake.