Autopsy: Roach-Eating Champ Died Choking On Bug Parts, VomitAfter winning a roach-eating contest and taking a python as his spoils, Eddie Archbold died from choking on “anthropod body parts” and his own vomit, according to a report released Monday by the Broward Medical Examiner’s Office.

More From CBS Miami

Check Your BracketEnter our national Bracket Challenge game for a chance to win $5,000 Amex gift card.
Get Your Daily DoseHere's some good news just for you.
CBS4 New Home For Florida Lottery

Watch & Listen LIVE