Hero Dog Who Saved Girl Goes HomeHaus the hero dog, who saved a Tampa girl from being bitten by a rattlesnake, has gone home.
Dog Saves Girl From RattlesnakeGood dog. A two year old German shepherd saved a seven year old girl from being bitten by a rattlesnake.
Hollywood Man Bitten By Rattlesnake A Hollywood man had to be treated after he was bitten by a poisonous snake--the second snake incident in a week.
Everglades Ranger Bitten By Rattlesnake Speaks About OrdealThanks to a rescue chopper and 28 vials of anti-venom pumped into his body, Everglades National Park ranger Anthony Terry is alive today.
Teen Bitten By Rattlesnake Hospitalized In MiamiA teen was airlifted from Stuart in Martin County to Miami Children’s Hospital after he was bitten Wednesday afternoon by an eastern diamondback rattle snake.