Carbon Monoxide Scare At Doral Health Food Catering ShopNearly a dozen people were taken to the hospital following reports of carbon monoxide poisoning at a commercial kitchen in Doral.
Suspicious Substance Found At Fort Lauderdale Police DepartmentThere was hazardous scare at the Fort Lauderdale Police Department Monday.
Hollywood Police: Traffic Stop Leads To Meth BustHollywood Police arrested two people Friday morning after a traffic stop turned into a full-blown drug operation investigation.
Southbound Turnpike Reopened, Coconut Creek Exit Closed Due To Overturned TrailerSouthbound traffic on the Florida Turnpike in Pompano Beach has been temporarily brought to a halt after a tanker trailer truck carrying hazardous materials overturned.
Section Of Lejeune Road Shut Down Drivers were forced to sit and wait Friday afternoon along Lejeune Road in Coral Gables.
One Person Dead After Explosion In Opa-LockaOne person is dead Thursday after a 20,000 gallon with an unknown chemical exploded at a business in Opa-Locka.
Hazmat Team Checks Out Uranium Find At Opa-locka AirportA section of Opa-locka Executive Airport was temporarily sealed off Thursday after reports of a uranium spill in a 55-gallon drum.
Weston Gas Leak Fixed A hazmat team was called to fix an underground gas leak in Weston, Monday.
Broward Courthouse Reopens After Gas Leak EvacuationThe Broward County Courthouse has reopened for business after it was evacuated following a gas leak near the garage area.
Strange Rash Sends 4 Students, Teacher To HospitalFour students and a teacher at Lauderdale Lakes Middle School were taken to the hospital Wednesday morning after they developed a strange rash on their bodies.
Back To Class After A HazMat Situation At MacArthur HighAfter a thorough cleaning of the classrooms, it was business as usual at McArthur High School in Hollywood where a dozen students and two teachers developed a mysterious rash on Wednesday.
NW Medical ER Reopens After Pesticide Contamination ScareAn apparent suicide attempt using a toxic chemical closed the emergency room at Northwest Medical Center for hours Sunday morning, after the victim contaminated himself, paramedics, and eventually the emergency room with a pesticide.