In an exclusive interview with former NFL coach Tony Dungy, now an analyst for NBC and is an outside adviser for the Miami Dolphins looking into the allegations of harassment, Jonathan Martin said racial and aggressive talk made by multiple teammates played a role in him leaving the team.
Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito has played his last down for the team as he will remain suspended with pay for the rest of the season for his part in the Jonathan Martin saga, according to ESPN’s Chris Mortensen.
A long-standing federal court case over the treatment of homeless people in Miami has finally come to an end with a settlement.
A Southwest Miami-Dade man accused of harassing his neighbors has accepted a plea deal from prosecutors. Mitchell Igelko had been charged with stalking and criminal mischief.
The Florida State Conference of the NAACP has asked the U.S. Department of Justice to open an investigation of the Miami Gardens Police Department and its “Zero Tolerance Policy.”
Up to this point, the Miami Dolphins/Richie Incognito/Jonathan Martin saga has been limited to just the players. But a new report from National Football Post says the problems extend beyond just players.
The Miami Dolphins have asked for a delay for the grievance hearing of suspended left guard Richie Incognito, according to ESPN.com.
NFL investigator Ted Wells is in Davie Monday to interview Dolphins players and staffers over the scandal between guard Richie Incognito and tackle Jonathan Martin.
Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Jonathan Martin was meeting with independent investigator Ted Wells Friday to discuss what the player believes was harassment at the hands of teammates, including suspended guard Richie Incognito.
Suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito reportedly held offensive line meetings at a South Florida strip club and would fine any lineman who didn’t show up, according to a report from National Football Post.