Clean-up crews have had their hands full on Miami Beach where they’ve been working to clean up a major mess left behind by a large gasoline spill that shut down roads during the busy morning commute.
Nearly two dozen homes in a Hollywood neighborhood were evacuated Wednesday morning after a gas line was accidentally cut.
A South Florida shopping center re-opened Friday evening in the community of Country Walk after a potentially dangerous gas leak behind a Publix supermarket forced it’s closure.
Some South Florida gamblers had their game interrupted Wednesday morning when the Seminole Casino in Coconut Creek was evacuated due to a gas leak.
Broward County Fire & Rescue worked a propane gas leak in the 500 block of Jim Moran Boulevard in Deerfield Beach late Thursday morning.