Ft. Lauderdale Fire

Three People, Dog Rescued From Burning HomesThree people were injured after a fire spread to two homes in Ft. Lauderdale.
Firefighter Treated For Heat Exhaustion Released From HospitalA Ft. Lauderdale firefighter, taken to the hospital as a precaution after he was escorted out of a burning building, has been released.
Fireworks Dare Leads To Ft. Lauderdale House Fire A childish dare has landed a Ft. Lauderdale seven year old in hot water after he set a room in his house on fire.
Man Critically Injured In Ft. Lauderdale Highrise Fire One person is hospitalized in critical condition after a fire at a Ft. Lauderdale highrise. Just before 11 p.m., Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue was dispatched to the Coral Ridge Towers, at 3233 NE 34th Street, in response to a fire alarm going off.
Pet Parrot Saves Owner From House Fire You might not think the sound of a squawking parrot is the sound of a savior, but for one family in Fort Lauderdale; that's exactly what it was.
Two Confirmed Dead In Learjet Crash Off Coast Of Ft. LauderdaleA small plane, confirmed a medical flight, with reportedly four people on board fell from the skies into the Atlantic Ocean Tuesday evening.
Two Dogs Die In Ft. Lauderdale House FireA fire in a Ft. Lauderdale home claimed the lives of two dogs. When fire crews arrived at the home in the 2200 block of 23rd Lane Saturday morning they found a bedroom heavily engulfed in flames.
No Injuries In Lauderdale Duplex FireNo injuries were reported in an early morning duplex fire in Ft. Lauderdale.
Firefighters Go Pink For A CauseFt. Lauderdale firefighters are going ‘pink’ to show their support of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Isaac-Driven Winds Fuel Lauderdale Warehouse FireGusty winds and lightning from Tropical Storm Isaac hampered firefighters’ efforts to put out a warehouse fire in Ft. Lauderdale.
Clean Up Continues After Power Surge Sparked FiresNeighbors in the 1500 block of Northeast 3rd Avenue in Fort Lauderdale are cleaning up after a power surge caused a power line to come down and electrical boxes to explode in three homes.