Forestry officials and firefighters worked for hours to contain a brush fire that broke out Monday afternoon.
A 50-acre brush fire was sending heavy smoke and flames into the air in south Miami-Dade County Tuesday evening.
A Lauderhill family is homeless just a few days before New Year’s after a fire tore through their home early Thursday morning. Shaquille Joseph said the blaze began in his room and quickly spread throughout the house.
Many people have smoke detectors in their homes but not all smoke alarms are the same.
Despite their best efforts, neighbors were unable to rescue 71-year-old Eugene Wimbs from his burning house.
Margate family is homeless this Saturday afternoon after their home went up in flames. The home, located on the 6400 block of Margate Boulevard, is said to be a total loss after the fire tore through it around 11 a.m. Saturday.
A Michaels Craft Store in Kendall is closed for business after a fire ripped through the building Wednesday afternoon.
Two family dogs lost their lives after the home they were in went up in flames in Lauderhill.
Firefighters scrambled to get everyone out of Hialeah apartment building which erupted in flames late Wednesday night.
A Miami Heat fan was attending Thursday night’s game when he received a call from an unfamiliar number. Ray Miller had to leave the game that’s because his house was up in flames.