Fire

Oakland Park apartment building fire.  (Source: CBS4)

Residents Displaced After Oakland Park Apartment Building Fire

Firefighters battled a massive apartment building fire in Oakland Park Monday morning.

05/04/2015

Building fire Miami (Source: CBS4)

One Person Dead After Apartment Building Goes Up In Flames

Heavy flames and smoke are coming from a small apartment building in Miami.

05/01/2015

Parkland House Fire (Source: Coral Springs Fire Department)

Family Devastated After Blaze Rips Through Parkland Home

A fast-moving fire ripped through a Parkland home on Thursday, leaving a family devastated over a home they lived in for more than 30 years.

04/16/2015

A fire ripped through an Opa-Locka building on March 20, 2015. (Source: CBS4)

Opa-Locka Residents Get First Look After Apartment Fire

The day after a fire tore through an Opa-Locka apartment complex, crews began work on the building and residents got their first look at their homes.

03/21/2015

A fire ripped through an Opa-Locka building on March 20, 2015. (Source: CBS4)

Massive Fire Rips Through Opa-Locka Apartment Building

Fire crews are investigating a fire that brought down parts of Opa-Locka apartment complex’s roof.

03/20/2015

Vanessa Borge gets a firsthand look at the new firefighter training facility. (Source: CBS4)

New Facility Gives Firefighters Realistic Training

Do you think you have what it takes to battle a fire alongside the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue? A new facility helps give firefighters a more intense and realistic training.

03/16/2015

Crews were on the scene of a serious accident in Hollywood on March 12, 2015.  (Source: CBS4)

Driver Arrested In Crash That Overturned Fire Rescue Truck

The driver that allegedly caused a crash that injured six people, including himself, has been arrested.

03/13/2015

Warehouse fire in Opa-Locka on Thursday March  5, 2015. (Source: CBS4)

Patio Furniture Burns In Massive Opa-locka Warehouse Fire

Over 100 firefighters battled flames of a large warehouse fire in Opa-locka for several hours on Thursday morning.

03/05/2015

(Source: AP)

Police: Fire At Davie Pawn Shop Appears To Be Accidental

After looking at surveillance, a fire–at first believed to have been ignited by a Molotov cocktail–appears to have been started by an accidental electrical fire.

02/27/2015

Mechanical issues with central heater sparks house fire in Sunrise. (Source: CBS4)

Central Heater Causes House Fire In Sunrise

A family in Sunrise has been displaced after mechanical problems with their central heater caused their home to catch fire Thursday morning.

02/19/2015

more

previous