Entomologist

Edward Archbold, who died in October after winning a roach-eating contest. (Source: Miami Herald / File)

Autopsy: Roach-Eating Champ Died Choking On Bug Parts, Vomit

After winning a roach-eating contest and taking a python as his spoils, Eddie Archbold died from choking on “anthropod body parts” and his own vomit, according to a report released Monday by the Broward Medical Examiner’s Office.

CBS4–11/28/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,539 other followers