Fire Rescue Headed To Scene Of Possible Carbon Monoxide PoisoningMiami-Dade Fire Rescue is headed to scene of potential carbon monoxide poisoning.
Hialeah Family Sickened From Portable Generator FumesA family of four, including two children, are in the hospital after a case of carbon monoxide poisoning.
9 Hospitalized, Dozens Evacuated In Hollywood Rehab FireFire at an assisted living facility forced dozens to flee and nine people to be checked out for smoke inhalation.
BSO: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Apparent Suicide At Weston HomeThe Broward Sheriff’s Office is investigating a carbon monoxide death at a Weston home Monday evening.
Carbon Monoxide Suspected In Lauderdale DeathsA Ft. Lauderdale apartment building was evacuated Thursday morning after someone called 9-1-1 to report a suicide attempt.
Father, Son Overcome By Carbon MonoxideA boy, unresponsive, had to be pulled from his bed, and a father, barely able to stand, were both taken to the hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide.
One Dead, Several Recovering From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningOne person is dead, several others had to be taken to the hospital, after a car was left running inside a garage in Wilton Manors.
BSO: Family Using Gas Grill Indoors Suffers Carbon Monoxide PoisoningThe Broward Sheriff’s Fire Rescue transported several people to a nearby hospital after they suffered what appears to be carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon Monoxide May Be Responsible For Woman's Death In NE DadeA northeast Miami-Dade man remains hospitalized with what is believed to be a case of carbon monoxide poisoning.
One Elderly Woman Killed, One Injured By Carbon Monoxide PoisoningOne elderly woman is dead and another elderly woman was rushed to a hospital in critical condition after an apparent deadly case of carbon monoxide poisoning.
2 Ft. Lauderdale Men Found Dead In Boat In Fla. Keys Two men were discovered dead inside a boat and may have died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities in the Florida Keys said.
Elderly Couple Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide PoisoningAn elderly Hollywood couple are recovering Friday from an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning after they left their car running, police said.