Weather Alert | Flood Advisory- Central Miami-Dade County Until 3:30 PM  More InfoLive Weather BlogDownload CBS4 Weather App

More Latest Photos

2017 Celebrity Deaths
Wounded Croc Undergoes Surgery At Zoo Miami
President Trump, First Lady Host 139th White House Easter Egg RollMore than 21 thousand guests are expected at the White House Monday to take part in the annual Easter Egg Roll. President Donald Trump and the first lady were there to kick off the fun.
North Carolina Tar Heels Win NCAA TitleNorth Carolina beat Gonzaga 71-65 to win the NCAA title that heartbreakingly eluded them last year.
Desperate Search For Survivors Continues After Colombia FloodIn the southern Colombian city of Mocoa, emergency responders continue clearing debris and searching for survivors.
PIX: Inside The ACM Awards

1. Jim says:

Where are the Murry brothers? how can you leave them out of this. OR the Marx brothers come on this is BS. You need to learn how to do your reserch better.

1. Tracy says:

This is way better than a brick & mortar estaiblshmnet.

1. Joki says:

Hey there. I found your blog on pglooogrerfbrum.net. Congrats on beating cancer. Your blog has become one of my favorites, and I will be a regular reader from now on!

2. Empresa says:

I think you have a typo in the first step: This is also where you’d click to read on the cmoemnts. Perhaps it should be This is also where you’d click to read the cmoemnts. Also, are the cmoemnts actually displayed, or are they embargoed/screened somehow? I would include a comment about that policy here. Thanks!

3. Smart says:

Rock On Seems like Haley has felt the wrath of the cecnernod citizens of Clinton and has allowed public comment at the end of each BOS meeting..Not exactly a great win, but a win none the less..

2. belog,personal,design,tips,art,blogosphere says:

This post couldn’t be more right on

1. wen says:

Did you not get an email caiotnning a link you could use to approve the comment yourself? You should have. If not, it’s a bug nothing personal.

2. Nick says:

Interesting trheoy you got there, LOL.I bet that the moment she (Well, let’s say the poltergeist is a she here) returns back the book, another one would be missing.She is a book reading poltergeist after all

3. Deborah says:

Hey Darren, I’m ptetry sure I’ve seen this demo’ed somewhere. Most likely by a SharePoint MVP .maybe jopx? Not sure.

3. how to start a restaurant says:

You’re precisely correct on this one

1. Kelvin says:

Shall I try to find an uatdpe for my software or something? Thanks! Tina Hey, I cant view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

2. Raquel says:

Hi Angel,I agree with you rgd the cost of lniivg in Malaysia. It really is high. By the way, at warehouse sale, though they are many books. again I did not find those that I want.I think the high cost is one of the major reason people don’t read in M’sia.

4. bomber jackets says:

Awesome read.

1. Saira says:

Mrdaveg140 on October 24, 2011 levloy review video video!! Gotta Love the Ipad 2. Personally, I think this tablet is the best on the market and this review is even better. Nice Review! as far as I got my iPad 2 for free, I can’t complain:) Just Google for: freeipad2tablet.infoI’m typing using my iPad 2 right now

2. Alex says:

hi Ni,Thank you so much I’ve arlaedy receive my item. That was a very prompt delivery.love the pink straightener.Thanks again .look forward to buying more stuff from mystyleclinic. regardsdiana

3. Varsha says:

When I ptosed my comment, this message came up: Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. I wonder if author means blog editor. In the case when Sandy or Wynne are the authors, posting under their own accounts, would the generic blog editor even be able to approve them?

5. Drip Feed Blasts says:

Admirable writing!

1. Ricardo says:

Thank you, you have done a great job hnilpeg even someone that fears HTML add this super great button to my blog! You are my hero for today!

2. Roni says:

Whoa! I did the same (I think they must have oeenpd the floodgates for all to join Beta at last) and hadn’t been getting comments… but figured it was a combo of Xmas pressures and Art Basel Miami, meaning there were better things to do than read and comment on blogs. But I tested my beta system and all seems to be working well. Unfortunately, our family blog was also included in the upgrade and now all must sign in again… bugger! KJ

3. Talita says:

Huh. May I add Only a Malay would think that you are a swot baucese you like to read (romance novels).

6. riddles says:

Your totally right with this blog…

1. Glenadine says:

Hi Milly,I was freoardwd your website from Queenie and was delighted when I opened it up to see your blog. It makes for an excellent read, along with providing fab ideas – especially for school hols and visitors. I only wish I had accessed it a few weeks ago when my family were here! I have freoardwd your page on to others, as well as my former Kindergarten.Cathy, a neighbour from your street!

2. Deborah says:

Bob,Thanks for all of your hard work on these puctire and traveling to these places.The Salem L.Cemetery near Princton is also known as the Lost Grove Cemetery. I have been there several times over the past 30+ years & only took puctires of some of my kin. Of course at that time only had a film camera.Appears many of the stones have just been piled together as over the years they break or are destoryed. I have been look for a Daniel Price buried in that cemetery but never found the marker. Do you know if anyone has any records for this cemetery?Thank You

3. Zimba says:

well i gotta say, it’s prtety impressive, but do you really know that Winston is a coward AND a rebel? it’s not one or the other, it’s both. 1984 is a depressing and somewhat interesting book. the ending, however was unexpected and devilish. hope 1984 never ever takes place in real life. xox Serena ??

7. Deuschtland Merchandising says:

That was a truly joy of a piece of writing!!!

1. Mon says:

Isunya di sini bukan meiabzmr air atau tidak. Isunya ialah mengapa si pengarang mengiyakan sesuatu perbuatan (lengkap dgn hadis sahih) tetapi selepas itu menkritik perbuatan yg sama sebagai bidaah? Dia ni keliru ke?

8. kanker payudara says:

Could be your greatest read I have seen!

9. hôtels de charme says:

Thats some interpretive piece!

1. Leandro says:

oh nooo! Be very very cuaferl won’t you… I ended up closing my beta blog down as I had big problems in accessing the dashboard a lot of the time. I wish I’d filled you in!! I’m now using wordpress because of all the problems I had.

2. Serkan says:

I am going to make a ceommnt so I don’t feel like a lurker. I think I have a lot of lurkers on my blog. I have random people tell me they like my blog but never leave a ceommnt. I need to get a tracker but I think I would become obsessed with seeing how many read. Thanks for always keeping it new and positive.

3. Caio says:

Henry, tankhs for this tip, I’ve just started to look in to how we can make best use of the workflow in sharepoint. It sounds like this tool might fill the gaps.

10. Damian says:

Oh…my. Custom srilqreus that wear tiny hats and carry miniature firearms. Who wouldn’t want to be the proud owner of one of those beauties?

11. Cesar says:

My plrboem is that I stay away from books with depressing endings. *grin* I blame it on having had to read Steinbeck and Thomas Hardy for litt class in school. RL is already depressing enough; I don’t need that in my escapism.

12. Yasmin says:

depends on what kind of books. my music books cost me rm70 over each. good thing i am not into cotlhes shopping that much

13. Rbzx says:

Average iconme negara kita ini berapa ya? Dan majoriti kita berada di kampung atau bandar? Saya rasa dua faktor ini ada memainkan peranan.Ah, kalau hendak bedah fasal kenapa tak mahu membeli buku, di Malaysia ini, tak akan habis.