More Latest Photos

2017 Celebrity Deaths
Inside SOBE Wine & Food Festival's Grand Tasting VillageSOBE's Wine & Food Festival hosted about 50 restaurants which offered bites from sweet to sour at their Grand Tasting Village on the beach.
Who Wore What: The 89th Annual Academy AwardsActors and actresses donned their finest for movies biggest night - The Oscars.
2017 GRAMMY Awards
Red Carpet At 2017 GRAMMY Awards
Famous Local Faces From Black HistoryFebruary is Black History Month, a federally recognized, annual celebration that has existed since 1926. It provides the opportunity for all Americans to reflect on the significant roles that African Americans have played in the shaping of U.S. history.

1. Phyliss Myers says:

I have to tell you I resent this. Why do you have a category for Jewish Celebs? What is the point of this? You do not have a category for Muslim Celebs, or Christian Celebs. Get my point. Why only Jewish Celebs?

1. Rimshot says:

“You do not have a category for Muslim Celebs”

“cause usually Muslim Celebs go out with a bang?

1. miamirodn says:

Hahahaha they go out with a bang . Thats a good one. WHy did they forget to add Nadia Soleiman the octamom and Charlie Sheen. Charlie just admitted his mother is Jewish.

2. Don Taylor says:

I agree entirely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Mel Gibson really far off base ??

3. BW says:

There is a jewish baseball hall of fame and I couldn’t understand why that was necessary.

1. yokolee says:

They should be a hall of fame for the ugly……….

4. Plogan says:

Hi Phyliss, I agree with you. What does heritage/religion have to do with acting/singing ability?

5. Jason White says:

because this network prefers to alienate, and insult, 80% of South Florida which happens to be Catholic. Good one CBS4! The we are better than you rub-in-our-faces …. and then people wonder why there’s stereotypes ….

1. Don Taylor says:

HERE HERE JASON ! 🙂

6. MiamiRod says:

Doris Roberts is a Devout Catholic. She tours the country raising money for Catholic Churches?? Where do they get this info from??

1. andrea edwards says:

CBS 4 uses Wiki as a source? Do you adhere to any Journalism ethics whatsoever? That’s really sad…

2. Tbone says:

as is Kathie Lee….

7. the equalizer says:

Because –its PASSOVER. You moron

8. Sid says:

Cause Jews are the only funny ones! Rickels, Seinfeld, Youngman, etc. It’s a compliment!

9. 1FlyingMan says:

The Jewish Nation is being threatened to be blown off the map and last year more then 8000 rockets were fire on them… no out rage from most of these Hollywood Jews… I’ll bet if those 8000 rockets were flying into Hollywood they would all be sing a different song…

10. 1FlyingMan says:

Grow up and get a life!

11. DJF says:

I agree Phyliss, it is a pointless story.

12. Kewlboy says:

This is crazy! we need to get pass lables and enjoy people for who they are. We need to looking at acting abilities and not ethnicity! This country will always be devided with antics like this! Its 2011 People!!!!

2. Geena says:

Kathy Giffor denies being Jewish

1. sg says:

She was born Kathy Epstein and later converted and is now a devout christian

3. Moses says:

Cause were the chosen ones

1. jim morrison says:

yeah you were

2. yokolee says:

hahahahahah!

4. Heather says:

Why only Jewish celebs? Because we are such a small minority religion, but we rock in every area that we delve into. Muslims and Christianity are the majority and status quo, and it’s nice to see Jews doing so well!!

1. FCJ says:

IT’S NICE TO SEE ANYONE DOING WELL

5. Peter says:

Heather – muslims are not the status quo in this country. Christianity is, and so is Judaism (again, in this country). Muslims are a distinct minority in the US. I’d also add that Jews are no more able to rock a certain field than anyone else.

Phylis – I don’t see a point of this either, but Judaism is not a race, you can pick to be Jewish or not (just like any religion, political party or football team). So it isn’t racist, but at the same time, I don’t see why someone would go to the bother of pointing out who is Jewish and who is not. I’d also guess that a large number of the Jews in this piece are probably not particularly religious so the Jewish label isn’t really all that significant any way.

Moses – Jews are just one in a very, very long list of “chosen people”. Take a number.

1. dreamtime says:

I also take offense at the reasoning behind this piece when there are so many complaining that Jewish Zionist run the media and Hollywood, it almost substantiates that myth. Peter, some of the statements you made here make it obvious that you have a limited understanding of Judaism, the islamic faith and Christianity.
      God help us all.

1. stars & stripes says:

It’s not a myth, it’s a fact.The whole world knows.your call yourself dreamtime.we goys live in reality.

6. Geena says:

Kathy Lee’s Dad was Jewish, she will not have anything to do with being Jewish, just for the record!

7. Andy says:

You are so wrong on so many people that you list. Most are half Jewish and even deny being Jewish at all. Besides, who cares? You either like them for their work or not. Just another stupid column on this incredibly disgustingly layed out Website.

8. Jaystein says:

This is why people think we control the media.

9. Reflection says:

Where is the Hindu celebrities’ page? Where is the Jain celebrities’ page?
    Is this just blatant pandering to a self important racist group? Have you no shame over the perversion of news in the US? Even Clinton, who can be counted on to bend over when a Zionist overlord enters the room, expresses disbelief in how bad our news has been perverted by the hasbara agents.

10. Mo Knows says:

“Were the chosen ones” is right, Moses. Not chosen any more for failure to keep the covenant. What is the difference between squatting and stealing. Remember that “thou shall not take someone’s property without their permission.

11. mimi says:

After all, this is CBS Miami…

12. NowYouKnow says:

137 of them? Now we know why Hollywood is Liberal.

13. Greg says:

My mother loves Barbara Streisand’s singing but hates her politics.

1. Deskboy says:

I hate her singing too. And you know what ele? She is fugly too!

2. Felix El Gato says:

I love her politics but hate her singing.

1. Che Guevara says:

I love her rack

14. Bruce987 says:

As a practicing Jew, I guess I can say it. Life in the United States would be better without the likes of Sean Penn, Al Franken, Barbara Striesand, Larry David, Roseanne Barr and oh so many others.

Paul Newman is the best of the bunch… that was a class act even though he was
    to liberal.

You can also step up George Soros. They give Jews a VERY BAD NAME.

15. D Palmer says:

Just like Germany in the 1020’s.

16. The Dude says:

Someone ought to say “nice job.” My curiousity was up enough to go through every one of the photos. Surprises to me were (pardon my penmanship):

Jennifer connolloy
    Daniel day lewis
    Lauren bacall
    Olivia Newton John
    Paul Newman
    Sean Penn
    William Shatner

Great pictures and topic.

17. Bryan says:

There’s Jewish and there’s Jewish. Many of these are very remote.

18. Don Johnson says:

Courtney Love? for reals?

Im surprised to to know
    Jamie Lee Curtis
    Jerry Lewis
    Kate Hudson
    Lisa Bonet
    Mila Kunis
    Olivia Newton John
    Pink
    Scarlett Johansson
    Sean Paul

Charlie Sheen (i made this up)

Are Jewish.

Gwyneth Paltrow is also jewish

Of course this is a partial list.
    There are hundreds of jewish actors.

19. jorge. says:

THERE IS A JEWISH HERO, but not a celebrity, that should be remmebered, for those who love freedom JONATHAN NETANYAHU.

20. Val says:

you forgot aubrey drake graham

21. mark says:

I am a Christian and a Lawnman . I have been cutting an older Jewish mans yard for free after he lost most of his money a couple years ago . He has been a great customer before that happened and swears I do not need to do this even though he most greatful as he has a bad leg . While I do this because Christinanity tought me to be caritable, I think most good people would do this anyway . Wow Capt Kirk is Jewish not bad !

22. yokolee says:

………………on the eight day god created the ‘ugly’

23. Phyliss June Rinis Myers says:

All of this is great, I still want to know why?????

1. Mr. Serious says:

You aren’t serious are you?

24. Fred says:

If yoou are proud of your heritage…you don’t change your name! Unless yiou prefer to hide the fact, I guess.

25. dred says:

Kevin Kline is Jewish, huh? I guess that would be a surprise to the St. Louis Priory, his Catholic high school from which he graduated in 1965. His father was of Jewish ancestry but he was an agnostic, and all the Klines were raised Catholic. Also, Ben Stiller’s mother is the Catholic Anne Meara. By Jewish tradition, the mother dictates the child’s religion.
    Many more of these people were only part-Jewish, and raised Catholic, such as Jennifer Connelly. With the entertainment industry so heavily infiltrated with Jews, especially in the old days when most of the Vaudeville-turned-Hollywood entertainers were Jewish, why does this gallery have to resort to half-truths?

26. Oliver says:

How come Jesus’ pic is not up there????

1. Cheese Monger says:

I don’t think you’re aware or could ever envision that jews despise Jesus.”Jesus was illegitimate”–Kallah1b. (18b) Talmudic law.

27. D TAYLOR says:

I believe this was put here as a test to see how many would place anti-Jewish comments. I placed a comment in order to ‘stir-the-soup’ long ago. Then i re-commented some positives and they never got here. So I’m letting the word know, I judge a person NOT by his religion nor color but rather, by the way he conducts himself w/ me & others.
    Plain & simple, I don’t allow this column to affect me. Have a nice day & God Bles our troops.

28. Robotron2084PSN says:

Now for the NBA list…

29. justMe says:

Sooooo……..are We going to list Catholics, Presbyterians, Athiests, and Johovahs Witnesses next ?? I mean seriously, Who cares ??

30. Petecz says:

The Jewish Celebrities, etc., lists – are mainly about 1 & 2 *below Wikipedia – Jewish groups:

1) people who were Born to a Jewish family regardless of whether or not they follow the Religion
    2) those who have some Jewish Ancestral background or Lineage (sometimes including those who do not have strictly matrilineal descent)
    3) people with No Jewish Ancestral background or Lineage who have formally Converted to Judaism and therefore are followers of the religion.”

Your family is – what it is – and you had No Choice being Born into the Family – be they Royal, Founding fathers (USA), Papal, Jewish, etc. – from many Regions & Ethnic backgrounds in the world.

Is there a need for Jewish Celebrities lists? Some like them, some don’t – just like the Heraldry (coat of arms) lists, etc.

31. Brian says:

‘Seinfeld’ …. lol

32. NotaJew says:

Al Franken? Who knew!

33. dee says:

Zac Efron’s paternal grandfather was Jewish. His other grandparents were not Jewish.

Zac looks like Logan Lerman, who is 100% Jewish.

34. Peter Beck says:

I imagine those who aren’t are $cientologists! I have worked with people for decades and have no idea what their religion is, or for that matter whether they practice a religion at all, and I don’t care. That is one of the beautiful things about this country!

35. Scott says:

Isn’t Peter Falk Dead?

36. referencement discount says:

I do trust all of the ideas you have offered for your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. May you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.