Latest NFL News
- Bucs Deal WR Mike Williams To Bills The Tampa Bay Buccaneers traded wide receiver Mike Williams to the Buffalo Bills Friday in exchange for a sixth-round pick, according to ESPN's James Walker.
- Massive UM Tackle Stops In Middle Of Pro Day Workout Depending on who you want to believe, massive former University of Miami tackle Seantrel Henderson either quit his pro day or didn’t participate in the final two drills because he was “dehydrated and sick.”
- Dolphins Bring Nate Burleson In For A Free Agent Visit The Miami Dolphins have signed nearly every free agent that has come in for a visit. Veteran wide receiver Nate Burleson is Thursday’s visitor to Davie, according to the NFL Network. But with a strong wide receiving corps already in place, the visit...
- Former UM Tackle Signs One-Year Contract With Dolphins The Miami Dolphins are still looking for starters on the offensive line, but have signed a free agent tackle who might provide valuable depth.
- Manziel & Bridgewater To Visit Patriots Wednesday If you’re looking for two of the top NFL Draft quarterback prospects Wednesday, look no further than the New England Patriots’ facility.
- Report: Fins Planning To Draft RB In Late Rounds Of Draft The Miami Dolphins recently signed running back Knowshon Moreno and still like Lamar Miller, but that doesn't mean the Dolphins are done looking for backfield help.
- Jim Kelly Set To Start Chemo & Radiation Therapy This Week Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback, and former University of Miami star, Jim Kelly will begin chemotherapy and radiation treatment for cancer in his maxillary sinus and adjacent tissues next week, Lenox Hill Hospital said in a release Tuesday.
- Fins Still Have Plenty Of Work To Do On O-Line Coming into the offseason, the Miami Dolphins needed an almost complete overhaul of the offensive line. The Fins have done a decent job plugging holes, but still need to make some moves to feel like the line is ready to protect quarterback Ryan...
- Report: Fins' Ross Will Talk To Marino About Job With Team The Miami Dolphins made strides in the past few weeks to repair the damaged reputation of the franchise, but could get a big boost locally if the team hires a former Dolphins player still beloved in South Florida.
- Dolphins Sign RB Knowshon Moreno The Miami Dolphins signed a former first-round pick to help the team's anemic running game. Thursday, the Fins signed former Denver Broncos running back Knowshon Moreno to a one-year contract.