Latest NFL News
- NFL & Associated Press Tangle Over Column In a battle of heavyweights of their respective industries, it doesn’t get much bigger than the Associated Press versus the NFL. That’s exactly the battle unfolding Wednesday after the NFL took major exception with a column the AP released.
- New Look Fins Have Plenty To Prove The Miami Dolphins opened offseason team activities this week and even though you might need a depth chart to correctly identify all of the new faces, the team is excited about what the future holds.
- Louisville QB Declines Heisman Campaign Former Miami Northwestern High School star Teddy Bridgewater will enter the 2013 season at Louisville as a strong contender for the Heisman Trophy. But, Bridgewater isn’t worried about a chase for the trophy.
- Report: Fins Cornerback Out After Hernia Surgery The Miami Dolphins were expecting cornerback Jamar Taylor to compete immediately for a spot in the starting rotation at cornerback. But that competition has been put on hold thanks to a recent surgery.
- Miami Loses Both Super Bowls The National Football League sent a message to South Florida and any other city hoping to host the Super Bowl Tuesday: put together public funding for our stadiums or don’t expect to host the big game.
- Fins Begin OTA's In Davie The Miami Dolphins opened their offseason team activities Tuesday morning and had most of the team’s new players at the team’s facility in Davie.
- Chad Johnson Released From Jail In a little over a year, former NFL receiver Chad Johnson has gone from a member of the Miami Dolphins to an inmate in Broward County.
- NFL To Award Super Bowls 50 & 51 This Week It’s almost anti-climactic for South Florida at this point, but Tuesday, NFL owners will meet in Boston and vote on the sites to hold Super Bowl’s L and LI.
- Report: Donte Stallworth Cleared To Return After Hot Air Balloon Accident NFL wide receiver Donte' Stallworth has been cleared to play again after he suffered second-degree burns in a hot air balloon crash in March, according to profootballtalk.com.
- San Francisco Submits Super Bowl Bid To NFL, South Florida Waits In stark contrast to South Florida, San Francisco held their super bowl bid conference Monday in the center of the city. Right in front of where their super bowls activities would be.