Latest NFL News
- New Dolphins Addition Coples Anxious To Face Former Team Sometimes it takes a change of scenery (and scheme) for a player to break out of a funk or reach their full potential.
- Jarvis Landry, Branden Albert Sit Out Dolphins Practice The Miami Dolphins know that they are in must-win mode heading towards this weekend’s matchup with the division rival New York Jets.
- Dolphins Claim Former 1st Round Pick Coples From Jets The Miami Dolphins are still hoping to make a run at a playoff spot and made a move on Tuesday that the team hopes will make a difference in achieving that goal.
- Five New Players Added To Dolphins 50th Anniversary Team The Miami Dolphins are celebrating their 50th season and one of special things they are doing is selecting the top 50 players in team history.
- NFL Reviewing Case Keenum Concussion Procedures Head injury concern has become a major focal point for the National Football League in recent years, but an incident over the weekend is getting national attention.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Baltimore Ravens At Cleveland Browns The Ravens have been enduring a most difficult season, and circumstances got even harder last Sunday in the win over the Rams when Joe Flacco’s season came to an end late in the game with an ACL tear.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Tom Brady has had MVP-type numbers and consistently excellent production through the first 10 games of the season.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Pittsburgh Steelers At Seattle Seahawks Ben Roethlisberger appears to be indomitable at the quarterback position, and he is the key to the Steelers’ season.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Arizona Cardinals At San Francisco 49ers The Cardinals have been impressive in beating the Seahawks and Bengals in back-to-back weeks, and they may be the most complete team in the NFC.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: St. Louis Rams At Cincinnati Bengals Jeff Fisher didn’t like what he was getting from Nick Foles, so he named Case Keenum as his starting quarterback prior to Week 11.