Latest NFL News
- Lamar Miller Working Hard To Succeed In New Offense Miami Dolphins running back Lamar Miller is looking to put a disappointing 2013 season behind him.
- Dolphins Practice In Pads But OL Struggles Continue For the first time during their 2014 training camp the Miami Dolphins practiced with full pads on, but that didn’t do much to help the offensive line.
- Colts Lose Ballard For Season With Torn Achilles Colts running back Vick Ballard spent 10 months working his way back from a serious injury.
- Dolphins Offense A Work In Progress As Camp Opens Fans were lined up first thing Friday morning to see their favorite Miami Dolphins players for the first time since last December. The first training camp practice of the season was open to the public and around 1,000 fans were in attendance at the...
- Dolphins Hit The Field For First Camp Practice On Friday The Miami Dolphins opened training camp on Thursday as players reported for the first time to the teams practice facility in Davie.
- Suspended Jags WR Blackmon Arrested On Drug Complaint Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has been arrested in Oklahoma on a complaint of marijuana possession.
- Dolphins Center Mike Pouncey May Miss Seven Games The biggest issue that the Miami Dolphins had last season was the poor play of the offensive line.
- Top Things To Look Forward To About NFL Training Camp NFL training camps are kicking off this week which makes it a very exciting time for football fans.
- Five Questions Surrounding The Dolphins Heading Into Training Camp The Miami Dolphins kick off training camp on Friday at the teams practice facility in Davie. 2014 is a big season for the Dolphins, especially head coach Joe Philbin and quarterback Ryan Tannehill who are both entering their third year with the team.
- Revamped OL Will Be Dolphins' Focus In Camp Four games into the 2013 season, the Miami Dolphins' blocking deficiencies were already apparent, with the team on pace to allow an NFL-record 72 sacks.