Latest NFL News
- Fins May Address Running Back In Free Agency Most of the focus for the Miami Dolphins and its fans ahead of free agency has been on the offensive and defensive lines. But running back is another position the Dolphins may address either in free agency or in the upcoming 2014 NFL Draft.
- Report: Monroe Seeking Around $10 Million Per Season If the Miami Dolphins do in fact covet left tackle Eugene Monroe as reports have suggested, it’s going to cost the team at least $10 million per season to get him.
- Attorney Defends Ex-Dolphins Trainer Thursday, an attorney for former Miami Dolphins trainer Kevin O'Neill said his client was improperly singled out to appease a "public outcry for action" after the release of the Ted Wells report.
- Fins Will Have To Spend Big At Left Tackle The Miami Dolphins need a lot of help along the offensive line and the first chance to address that need is free agency. While players can’t officially sign until March 11, teams can contact free agents starting Saturday.
- Dolphins Looking For Options At Defensive Tackle The Miami Dolphins run defense suffered in 2013 and heading into free agency in 2014 there are as many questions along the defensive front as there are answers, especially at the defensive tackle position.
- Troubled Former Dolphin Davone Bess Released By Browns The sad decline of former Miami Dolphins wide receiver Davone Bess continued to get worse Wednesday when the Cleveland Browns announced they would release the troubled receiver.
- Fins Have Shot At Top 3 Free Agent Left Tackles With Monday’s franchise tag deadline now passed, the Miami Dolphins can get a much better look at the players it can target in unrestricted free agency, which opens up next week.
- Report: Linebacker D'Qwell Jackson To Visit Fins The Miami Dolphins spent a lot of money in free agency last year at the linebacker position, inking both Dannell Ellerbe and Phillip Wheeler to large contracts. But, both underperformed with the Dolphins this year and the Fins may be looking at...
- Dolphins Re-Sign Cornerback Brent Grimes The Miami Dolphins went a long way toward shoring up the secondary Monday when the team re-signed cornerback Brent Grimes to a four-year contract.
- Dolphins Looking At Safety Louis Delmas Safety might not be at the top of the Miami Dolphins’ needs heading into free agency next week, but the team brought in free agent Louis Delmas over the weekend to talk about possibly replacing Chris Clemons.