- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives The record-setting start to the Tournament—as far as one-point games—gave way to exciting, compelling matchups this past weekend.
- Five Things: NCAA Tournament Opening Weekend Nothing beats the opening weekend of the NCAA Tournament and this year was especially incredible. From improbable upsets to last-second heroics—and sometimes both in the same game—the 2015 Tourney got off to a roaring start.
- Five Things: NCAA Tournament Bracket Revealed We will not have a repeat champion this year. While expected for much of the season, it became official yesterday, when Connecticut lost in the American Conference finals and was denied an at-large bid.
- Five Things: First Teams Clinch NCAA Tournament Bids It’s the most exciting time of year for college basketball fans. Some of the smaller conferences have wrapped up their tournaments, while the bigger leagues’ are set to begin.
- Five Things: Wichita, Arizona Win Big Games Saturday’s slate was incredible, and some of the biggest and best games are recapped below. In many conferences, regular season concluded this past weekend, meaning the league tournaments are set to begin (some as early as tomorrow).
- Five Things: UConn’s Defense, Foul Shooting Fuel Championship Last night, the Huskies cut down the nets in Dallas after beating Kentucky 60-54 to win the school's fourth national championship. Consider that Kentucky needed four straight late escapes to reach the final and you get a sense for what kind of...
- Five Things: Kentucky And UConn To Play For Title The wildest NCAA Tournament of the modern era culminates with an 8 seed versus a 7 seed for the championship. Kentucky, a 74-73 winner over Wisconsin on Saturday, will face Connecticut, which upset Florida 64-53.