Pro Football Playoffs
- Patriots Take Victory Lap, Parade Boston Following Super Bowl Win A little inclement winter weather wasn’t stopping New Englanders from celebrating their latest sports championship.
- Wannstedt On Brady: "I Don't Think Anybody Will Ever Win 5 Super Bowl's Again" FOX Sports NFL In-Studio analyst, Dave Wannstedt joined the Joe Rose Show on 560 WQAM.
- Brady Leads Biggest Comeback, Patriots Win 34-28 In OT It's going to be hard to argue that Tom Brady isn't the best quarterback of all-time after this one.
- Lady Gaga Jumps Off Roof To Start Halftime Show, Twitter Reacts The pop star turned in a performance that won't soon be forgotten at Super Bowl LI.
- Top Plays From First Half Of Super Bowl LI The NFL's biggest stage provided us plenty of fireworks in the first half in Houston. Here are the best of them.
- Brady Could Become Winningest Super Bowl Quarterback Ever, But Montana Is Still The Best In 50 years of Super Bowl play, three quarterbacks sit at the top of the pyramid with four championships each: Pittsburgh's Terry Bradshaw, San Francisco's Joe Montana and New England's Tom Brady. Unlike Bradshaw and Montana, however, Brady has taken...
- New England Patriots: Road To The Super Bowl No NFL franchise has been as successful as the New England Patriots this century, but the outlook for the 2016 season was dim with the announcement that the team would be without quarterback Tom Brady for the first four games of the year. However,...
- Atlanta Falcons: Road To The Super Bowl Expectations were low for the Atlanta Falcons after an 8-8 season in 2015. However, they exceeded all expectations and ended up in Super Bowl 51, only their second championship appearance in franchise history. Here is a look at how they made it...
- QB Legacy Tracker: Can Matt Ryan Lead Falcons To First Super Bowl Win? Matt Ryan was supposed to be the savior of the Atlanta Falcons when they drafted him but he soon earned a reputation as someone who lost in big games. Everything changed in 2016 and he has the Falcons ready to win their first ever Super Bowl.