- Matthew Damage In Florida Up To $729 Million Damage estimates in Florida from early October's Hurricane Matthew have grown to $729 million.
- It's A Wrap For Hurricane Season It's November 30th, the day when most of Florida breathes a collective sigh of relief because it signals the end of the Atlantic hurricane season.
- Hurricane Nicole Moving Slowly Over North Atlantic Hurricane Nicole continues to produce a large area of high seas as it moves slowly over the North Atlantic.
- 2 More Deaths Raise Matthew's U.S. Death Toll To 43 Two more bodies found inside vehicles submerged in flood waters in North Carolina from Hurricane Matthew increase the toll in the state to 26 dead, Gov. Pat McCrory said Saturday.
- Hurricane Nicole Racing Off To Northeast After lashing Bermuda with gusty winds and torrential rain, Hurricane Nicole is now racing off to the northeast.