- Tropical Storm Harvey Continues Westward Over Eastern Caribbean Sea Tropical Storm Harvey continues moving westward over the eastern Caribbean Sea.
- Tropical Storm Harvey Nearing Windward Islands A hurricane hunter found that the disturbance east of the Leeward Islands has become Tropical Storm Harvey.
- Tropical Storm Warnings Issued Ahead Of New System Tropical Storm Warnings have been issued for the Windward Islands ahead of a soon to be tropical cyclone which is forecast to form late Thursday.
- Gert Weakening As It Races Over Colder Water Hurricane Gert is weakening as it races toward colder waters.
- Hurricane Gert Slightly Stronger But Should Start Weakening Soon Hurricane Gert is slightly stronger but is likely to begin weakening soon over colder waters.