- Hurricane Nicole Moving Slowly Over North Atlantic Hurricane Nicole continues to produce a large area of high seas as it moves slowly over the North Atlantic.
- 2 More Deaths Raise Matthew's U.S. Death Toll To 43 Two more bodies found inside vehicles submerged in flood waters in North Carolina from Hurricane Matthew increase the toll in the state to 26 dead, Gov. Pat McCrory said Saturday.
- Hurricane Nicole Racing Off To Northeast After lashing Bermuda with gusty winds and torrential rain, Hurricane Nicole is now racing off to the northeast.
- Nicole Weakening As It Heads Toward The Central Atlantic Hurricane Nicole is weakening as it heads toward the Central Atlantic.
- Matthew Destroys 800 Turtle Nests Near West Palm Beach Wildlife officials say Hurricane Matthew destroyed about 800 sea turtle nests in northern Palm Beach County as it skirted up Florida's Atlantic coastline.