Farewell To Oprah
Latest Miami Farewell To Oprah
More eyes were on Oprah Winfrey during her final show than ever before. Preliminary figures show Wednesday’s finale of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” scored its highest audience in 17 years.
Oprah Winfrey ended her famous talk show Wednesday by telling her viewers of 25 years that they weren’t saying goodbye. “I won’t say goodbye, I’ll just say until we meet again,” Winfrey said.
Hundreds of giddy fans have gathered outside Oprah Winfrey’s television studio in Chicago awaiting the taping of her final talk show.
The Oprah Winfrey Show Finale
Oprah Winfrey taped two of her final shows in Chicago Tuesday night but this was no ordinary taping. The event was packed with stars.
Thousands of Oprah Winfrey fans are expected in Chicago for a star-studded, double taping of her talk show as it approaches its finale.
- Oprah Guests For Thursday CBS4–2011/05/12
- Report: Oprah Taping Could Bump Potential Bulls-Heat Matchup CBS4–2011/05/12
- Chicago Mayor Gives Oprah Winfrey Her ‘Way’ CBS4–2011/05/12
- Oprah May Be Heading To Great White Way CBS4–2011/05/11
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- Street Survival Program Aims To Reduce Teen Auto Accidents
- Top Ten Family Cars–A Diverse List
- Small SUV’s Fare Poorly In New Crash Test
- Ford Owners Sue, Saying EcoBoost Engine Defective
- Is Expense The Big Barrier For Car Safety Technology?
- Feds Probe 3 Chrysler Models For Engine Stalling
- GM Shows Off $130M Warren Data Center, Plans $258M Center In Milford
- Are Car Companies Falling Back Into Bad Habits?
- Giving Moms An Alternative To The Minivan
RESOURCES & EXPERT ANSWERS
- Cleveland Clinic: Take The Colorectal Cancer Risk Assessment
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- American Cancer Society
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Prevent Cancer Foundation
- Colon Cancer Alliance
- C3: Colorectal Cancer Coalition
- Colon Club
- STOP Colon Rectal Cancer
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups
- Cancer Care
- Cancer Hope Network
- Hereditary Colon Cancer Association
- Onco Link
- Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center
- The Jay Monahan Center for Gastrointestinal Health
- City of Hope
- Colon Cancer Coalition
- Get Your Rear in Gear Blog
- Colorectal Facts: True Or False?
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Saves Lives pocket brochure
- Fast Facts pocket brochure insert
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor pocket brochure insert
- Risk Factors and Symptoms pocket brochure insert
- Screening Tests At-a-Glance pocket brochure insert
MayoClinic.com: Colorectal Cancer
MayoClinic.com: Digestive Diseases
- Fiber supplements: Are they safe to take every day?
- Celiac disease diet: How do I get enough grains?
- Spastic colon: What does it mean?
- GERD: Can certain medications increase severity?
- Acid reflux and GERD: The same thing?
- Diverticulitis diet: Should I avoid nuts and seeds?
- IBS diet: Can yogurt ease symptoms?
- Crohn's disease symptom: Is fatigue common?
- IBS in children: Is it possible?
- Prebiotics: What are they?