Farewell To Oprah
- Launching A Legend
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO]
- GM Brings Bike Sharing To Technical Center
- Final Workers Returning To Tech Center After Flood
- “Mustang Unleashed”: Designer T-Shirts For A Classic Sports Car
- Group Asks For Investigation Into Chrysler Vehicles That Can Stall While Being Driven
- New Corvette Feature Keeps An Eye On Valets
- Ford Recalling More Than 160K Vehicles Due To Safety Issues
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car ‘Elio’ Closer To Going On Sale
Latest Miami Farewell To Oprah
Oprah Winfrey ended her famous talk show Wednesday by telling her viewers of 25 years that they weren’t saying goodbye. “I won’t say goodbye, I’ll just say until we meet again,” Winfrey said.
Hundreds of giddy fans have gathered outside Oprah Winfrey’s television studio in Chicago awaiting the taping of her final talk show.
The Oprah Winfrey Show Finale
Oprah Winfrey taped two of her final shows in Chicago Tuesday night but this was no ordinary taping. The event was packed with stars.
Thousands of Oprah Winfrey fans are expected in Chicago for a star-studded, double taping of her talk show as it approaches its finale.
- Oprah Guests For Thursday CBS4–05/12/2011
- Report: Oprah Taping Could Bump Potential Bulls-Heat Matchup CBS4–05/12/2011
- Chicago Mayor Gives Oprah Winfrey Her ‘Way’ CBS4–05/12/2011
- Oprah May Be Heading To Great White Way CBS4–05/11/2011