Farewell To Oprah
- GM Works To Upgrade Its Customer Service
- New Construction In Detroit Centers Around Tier One Auto Supplier
- SEMCOG Seeks Public Opinion On Proposed Woodward Ave Rapid Bus System
- Car Chronicles Blog: North American Car And Truck Of The Year–My Winners!!
- GM Using Landfill Gas To Power Fort Wayne Plant
- New Mustang Hearkens Back To Its Roots; 1st Mustang Owner Reminisces On Ponies Past
- Ford’s New Mustang Revealed
- A Repeat Win For The Ram Pickup
- Strong Thanksgiving Weekend Boosts November Car Sales
- Time To Fill Up: Gas Prices Drop Again
Latest Miami Farewell To Oprah
Oprah Winfrey ended her famous talk show Wednesday by telling her viewers of 25 years that they weren’t saying goodbye. “I won’t say goodbye, I’ll just say until we meet again,” Winfrey said.
Hundreds of giddy fans have gathered outside Oprah Winfrey’s television studio in Chicago awaiting the taping of her final talk show.
The Oprah Winfrey Show Finale
Oprah Winfrey taped two of her final shows in Chicago Tuesday night but this was no ordinary taping. The event was packed with stars.
Thousands of Oprah Winfrey fans are expected in Chicago for a star-studded, double taping of her talk show as it approaches its finale.
- Oprah Guests For Thursday CBS4–2011/05/12
- Report: Oprah Taping Could Bump Potential Bulls-Heat Matchup CBS4–2011/05/12
- Chicago Mayor Gives Oprah Winfrey Her ‘Way’ CBS4–2011/05/12
- Oprah May Be Heading To Great White Way CBS4–2011/05/11