Farewell To Oprah
- Gov’t Pushes Air Bag Maker On Replacement Parts
- VIDEO: Auto Sales Expected To Show Slow Growth In 2015
- Fiat Chrysler Spins Off Ferrari Brand
- Chrysler Recalls Over 566,000 Trucks, SUVs
- CEO Mary Barra Wants GM To Develop A New Attitude
- Electric-Car Drivers Trading Gas For Solar Power
- Tech Issues Hurt Auto Reliability Scores
- What You Need To Know About Massive Air Bag Recall
- VIDEO: Chrysler Shows Off “Man Cave On Wheels”
- Ford Profit Falls In Third Quarter
Latest Miami Farewell To Oprah
Oprah Winfrey ended her famous talk show Wednesday by telling her viewers of 25 years that they weren’t saying goodbye. “I won’t say goodbye, I’ll just say until we meet again,” Winfrey said.
Hundreds of giddy fans have gathered outside Oprah Winfrey’s television studio in Chicago awaiting the taping of her final talk show.
The Oprah Winfrey Show Finale
Oprah Winfrey taped two of her final shows in Chicago Tuesday night but this was no ordinary taping. The event was packed with stars.
Thousands of Oprah Winfrey fans are expected in Chicago for a star-studded, double taping of her talk show as it approaches its finale.
- Oprah Guests For Thursday CBS4–05/12/2011
- Report: Oprah Taping Could Bump Potential Bulls-Heat Matchup CBS4–05/12/2011
- Chicago Mayor Gives Oprah Winfrey Her ‘Way’ CBS4–05/12/2011
- Oprah May Be Heading To Great White Way CBS4–05/11/2011