Farewell To Oprah
- Mich. House Speaker: Unions Need To Pay Part Of Bankruptcy Settlement
- Ford Celebrates As Mustang Turns 50
- Ford Hopes To Set World Record With Virtual 50th Birthday Card For Mustang
- Lincoln Looks For Gold In China
- GM CEO Announces New Team Dedicated To Safety
- Ford Prepares To Take Mustang To New Heights
- Dodge Offers Unique Muscle Car Lease
- GM Hit With Another Lawsuit Stemming From Defective Ignition Key System
- US Agency Closes Probe Into Ford Pickup Trucks
- GM Expands Recall—Suspends Two Workers
Latest Miami Farewell To Oprah
Oprah Winfrey ended her famous talk show Wednesday by telling her viewers of 25 years that they weren’t saying goodbye. “I won’t say goodbye, I’ll just say until we meet again,” Winfrey said.
Hundreds of giddy fans have gathered outside Oprah Winfrey’s television studio in Chicago awaiting the taping of her final talk show.
The Oprah Winfrey Show Finale
Oprah Winfrey taped two of her final shows in Chicago Tuesday night but this was no ordinary taping. The event was packed with stars.
Thousands of Oprah Winfrey fans are expected in Chicago for a star-studded, double taping of her talk show as it approaches its finale.
- Oprah Guests For Thursday CBS4–05/12/2011
- Report: Oprah Taping Could Bump Potential Bulls-Heat Matchup CBS4–05/12/2011
- Chicago Mayor Gives Oprah Winfrey Her ‘Way’ CBS4–05/12/2011
- Oprah May Be Heading To Great White Way CBS4–05/11/2011