Farewell To Oprah
- Car Colors Are About To Get Bolder
- Hyundai Recalls 883K Sonatas To Fix Gear Shifters
- Lawyer Sues GM On Behalf Of 658 Plaintiffs
- Small Cars Don’t Fare Well In New Crash Tests
- NACE To Bring Auto Mechanics Expo To Cobo Center
- US Opens Probe Of Chevrolet Impala Air Bag Performance
- Ford Fires Engineer Who Planted Recording Devices
- US Agency Probes Hyundai Sonata Air Bag Problem
- GM 2Q Profit Falls 85 Percent On Recall Costs
- Ford 2Q Profit Up 6 Percent To $1.3 Billion
Latest Miami Farewell To Oprah
Oprah Winfrey ended her famous talk show Wednesday by telling her viewers of 25 years that they weren’t saying goodbye. “I won’t say goodbye, I’ll just say until we meet again,” Winfrey said.
Hundreds of giddy fans have gathered outside Oprah Winfrey’s television studio in Chicago awaiting the taping of her final talk show.
The Oprah Winfrey Show Finale
Oprah Winfrey taped two of her final shows in Chicago Tuesday night but this was no ordinary taping. The event was packed with stars.
Thousands of Oprah Winfrey fans are expected in Chicago for a star-studded, double taping of her talk show as it approaches its finale.
- Oprah Guests For Thursday CBS4–05/12/2011
- Report: Oprah Taping Could Bump Potential Bulls-Heat Matchup CBS4–05/12/2011
- Chicago Mayor Gives Oprah Winfrey Her ‘Way’ CBS4–05/12/2011
- Oprah May Be Heading To Great White Way CBS4–05/11/2011