Something Extra- Antonio Mora
If you ever think I’m not making much sense, it may be that I’ve gone too long without eating junk food, although that’s not much of a problem during the holiday season when fatty and sugary treats are everywhere.
What would happen if the Internet suddenly stopped working? Yesterday, we got a small taste.
Congress outlawed advertising tobacco products on television more than forty years ago.
Mercer’s annual survey of the world’s most livable cities once again isn’t good news for South Florida.
Americans are spending an enormous amount of time on social media sites
Since the terrifying murder of Kitty Genovese in New York almost fifty years ago, we have seen too many stories of how people have stood by and done nothing to help victims of violent crime.
I’m not sure even the most imaginative fiction writer could come up with a country as absolutely insane as North Korea.
Every year at this time we get a sense of what it is that matters most to Americans through the annual lists that tell us what we searched for the most on the Internet.
From the Powerball lottery yesterday, to the lottery of life, today.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, what is the fairest city of them all?
- Prostate Cancer
- American Cancer Society
- American Urological Association Foundation
- da Vinci Prostatectomy
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering (Prostate)
- National Cancer Institute
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Us TOO International
- Zero: The Project to End Prostate Cancer
- Advocacy & Support Organizations
- Abigail Alliance
- Cancer Support Community
- Chronic Disease Fund
- Men’s Health Network
- National Alliance of State Prostate Cancer Coalitions
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS)
- Prostate Cancer Research Institute
- Prostate Conditions Education Council (PCEC)
- The Prostate Health Education Network (PHEN)
- The Prostate Net
- Wellness Place
- Women Against Prostate Cancer