Shopping & Style
- Best Places For Bridesmaid Dresses For Every Budget In South Florida
- Best Places For Teeth Whitening In South Florida
- Best Local Jewelry Designers In Miami
- Best Places For Do-It-Yourself Spa Supplies In South Florida
- Best Flea Markets In Miami
- Best Stationery Stores In South Florida
- Best Places To Buy Mother’s Day Gifts In South Florida
- Best Places To Shop For Sandals In The Miami Area
- Best Places For Rain Gear In South Florida
- Best Spring Lines At Boutiques In South Florida
Designers are showing their 2012 swimwear collection in Miami Beach at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2012, which hit high gear at the official kickoff party at the Raleigh Hotel on Thursday, July 14, 2011.
This Fourth of July, wear your patriotic spirit on your sleeve…or face, or feet, or anywhere! Here are some cool, weird, and funny July Fourth inspired fashion ideas using America’s national colors of red, white […]
Everyone bundled up, ready to go for an airplane ride to Grandma’s house? You might want to double check your family before you get in line at the airport. With 42.2 million Americans projected to take to the skies for Thanksgiving, the public outcry over intrusive body scans and invasive pat downs by the TSA could make the security line even more long and frustrating. Want to avoid setting off the security alarms and a TSA pat down? Just look over your traveling clothes one more time.