Shopping & Style
- Top Spots For Discount Designer Jeans In Miami
- Top Spots For Men’s Haircuts In South Florida
- South Florida Holiday Party Outfit And Accessory Shopping Guide
- Top Spots For Antiquing In Miami
- Top South Florida Fashion Blogs
- Top Local Shops To Visit On Black Friday In South Florida
- Top Jewelry Stores In South Florida
- Ask A South Florida Stylist: Putting Together Your Best Fall Look
- Top Spots For Halloween Costumes On A Budget
- Top Spots To Buy Cigars In Miami
Designers are showing their 2012 swimwear collection in Miami Beach at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2012, which hit high gear at the official kickoff party at the Raleigh Hotel on Thursday, July 14, 2011.
This Fourth of July, wear your patriotic spirit on your sleeve…or face, or feet, or anywhere! Here are some cool, weird, and funny July Fourth inspired fashion ideas using America’s national colors of red, white […]
Everyone bundled up, ready to go for an airplane ride to Grandma’s house? You might want to double check your family before you get in line at the airport. With 42.2 million Americans projected to take to the skies for Thanksgiving, the public outcry over intrusive body scans and invasive pat downs by the TSA could make the security line even more long and frustrating. Want to avoid setting off the security alarms and a TSA pat down? Just look over your traveling clothes one more time.