Nightlife & Music
- Best Bars With Drinking Games In Miami
- Best Local Female Musicians In South Florida
- Best Live Jazz Clubs In South Florida
- Best Bars To Watch College Basketball In South Florida
- Guide To The Ultra Music Festival
- Best Bars For The 30-Something Crowd
- Nerdy Nights: Best Events For Geeks In South Florida
- Best Music Classes In Miami
- Best Ways To Party Like A Movie Star In South Florida
- Best Pool Halls in Miami
Jimmy Buffett returned to his former Key West home for a rare surprise performance before some 3,500 “Parrot Head” fans during their 20th annual convention that continues through Sunday.
Elvis Presley fans love an anniversary. Every year, thousands of Elvis devotees flock to Memphis to remember the singer’s death on Aug. 16, 1977. The main event of “Elvis Week” is the solemn candlelight vigil at Graceland, his longtime home, at midnight Tuesday.
Britney Spears is back. Her seventh album, “Femme Fatale” goes on sale Tuesday, March 29th and she’s been making the rounds promoting the album. here’s a look at Britney, now 29, as she rises to stardom over the years.