Latest Autos News
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Stolen Classic Jaguar Found 46 Years Later A South Florida man received some shocking news about his stolen car - 46 years later. It's been found.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- New Hybrid Sports Car Zooms From Movie Screen To South Florida The first BMW i8 arrived at a South Florida showroom. The car is straight from the movies and there will be very few of them in the U.S.
- Ford To Recall Thousands Of Hybrid SUVs Ford owners in the U.S. and Canada should pay attention to the company’s recall of older-model hybrid SUVs.
- Public Buses To Zoom Past Vehicles Using New System In Tamarac Public buses will be receiving preferential treatment in Tamarac starting Wednesday.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.