Latest Autos News
- CBS4 Exclusive: 'Fair DUI' Creator Arrested At DUI Checkpoint The Boca Raton attorney behind a controversial method to get out of a DUI checkpoint has ended up in handcuffs.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Recalled Takata Airbag Almost Takes Woman's Ear Off It's been two weeks since Sara Baker's nightmare began, after she was involved in a crash in her 2002 Honda Accord after picking up her son from the sitter.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 36 At least 36 people have died and 44 have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.
- Angst On Alton Road Over After Southbound Lanes Reopen To the thrill of motorists and merchants the detour signs came down today on southbound Alton Road on Miami Beach.