Latest Autos News
- Chrysler Recalls Over 566,000 Trucks, SUVs Chrysler is recalling more than 566,000 SUVs and trucks because malfunctioning fuel heaters can cause fires, or a software glitch can disable the electronic stability control.
- CEO Mary Barra Wants GM To Develop A New Attitude "I want it understood that they day of GM being a polite competitor is over," Barra tells the Detroit Economic Club.
- Electric-Car Drivers Trading Gas For Solar Power Owners of electric vehicles have already gone gas-free. Now, a growing number are powering their cars with sunlight.
- Tech Issues Hurt Auto Reliability Scores Lexus finishes tops in Consumer Reports reliability study, followed closely by Toyota. Buick is top domestic brand.
- General Motors 3Q Profit Nearly Doubles The automaker posted a net profit of $1.38 billion, or 81 cents per share, from July through September.
- List Of Cars Affected By Airbag Recall A defect in the devices can possibly kill or injure the driver or passengers. Is your car on the list?
- US Agency Warns Nearly 8 Million Car Owners To Get Air Bags Fixed The inflator mechanisms in the air bags can rupture, causing metal fragments to fly out when the bags are deployed in crashes.
- GM Ignition Switch Death Count Rises To 29 At least 29 people have died and 27 people have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.
- Defective Airbag Warning Grows To 7.8M Vehicles Officials are trying to spread the word about dangerous airbags in recalled cars amid word that the U.S. government is adding more than 3 million vehicles to the warning about faulty air bags that have the potential to kill or injure drivers or...
- Millions Of Drivers Affected By Defective Air Bag Warning More than 20 million vehicles in the U.S. are on the road with defective air bags which could possibly kill or injure drivers or passengers if they are involved in a crash.