Latest Autos News
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Officials Searching For Cadillac's Driver That Killed Pedestrian The Broward Sheriff’s Office is searching for the driver that hit and killed a father visiting from Jamaica.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
- GM Issues Third Recall On SUVs That Can Catch Fire GM is telling customers to park the SUVs outdoors because they could catch fire when left unattended.
- Car Colors Are Getting Bolder Better economic times prompt buyers to like more expressive colors.
- Stable Gas Prices, Younger Buyers, Expected To Push Car Sales Higher Experts at Traverse City Conference predict continued growth, but raise some concerns about the impact of new trends.
- Some Concerned About Car Computers' Effect On Privacy Connecting to the web on the road is a convenience that could be harming us. What is saved and shared has people concerned.
- Smartphones Play Role In Broward Traffic Light Timing Did you know the smartphone in your purse or pocket is playing a major role in the timing of traffic lights in parts of Broward? As CBS4s Brian Andrews explains, your smartphone is giving off a signal that's being used to study traffic patterns on...