Latest Miami Autos
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 GMC Acadia Denali.
The government has seized $21 million from Fisker’s reserve account.
Ford posted a $1.6 billion first quarter profit. That’s a 15 percent increase from last year.
The government is asking automakers to put stronger limits on drivers’ interaction with in-car touch screens.
GM is reporting that the diesel Chevrolet Cruze is more efficient than some hybrids.
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
GM and Ford are together producing a new generation of transmissions that will go into millions of future vehicles.
Finally, a 21st century car that really looks like it came from the 21st century.
The departure of a top Chrysler executive has led to a shuffling of CEOs at the company’s brands.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing Plant$44.5 million investment will add 200 jobs at Lansing Grand River plant.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.