With GM’s new target, electric cars will soon make up five percent of the company’s output.
Stronger steel makes it much more difficult for rescue personnel to remove victims from vehicles.
By putting green microalgae under intense pressure and heat, researchers can now create biocrude oil.
Roadways will likely be slightly less congested than they were last year.
The South Florida International Auto Show rolls into town Friday, Nov. 9 through Sunday, Nov. 18.
After 14 years with its current license plate design, Florida drivers may be in for a change. Gov. Rick Scott and the state Cabinet will decide by the end of October whether to discard Florida’s well-known license plate design for a simpler design. Learn why.
Honda’s Pilot SUV is being investigated by U.S. safety officials for brake problems.
Tesla says that the majority of its showrooms don’t sell. They simply share information. Not everyone is buying it.
Sales of compacts and subcompacts have surged by a whopping 49.9 percent over the past year.
Thousands of motorists may be driving cars and trucks installed with dangerous counterfeit air bags.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.
- Jeep Owners Hope Public Pressure Will Lead To RecallThey'll be protesting at a Chrysler dealership in the Washington D.C. area, trying to get the company to go along with the government’s request to recall 2.7 million Jeeps.
- It’s “Back To The Future” For Car RadiosOld fashioned buttons and knobs are making a comeback.
- Resurfacing Begins Along I-75 In Detroit On MondayResurfacing along four miles of I-75 freeway in Detroit will begin Monday.
- GM Recalling Almost 200k SUVs From 2006-07 Model YearThe vehicles involved are the Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Buick Rainier, Saab 9-7x and Isuzu Ascender from the 2006 and 2007 model years.