Latest Autos News
- General Motors 3Q Profit Nearly Doubles The automaker posted a net profit of $1.38 billion, or 81 cents per share, from July through September.
- List Of Cars Affected By Airbag Recall A defect in the devices can possibly kill or injure the driver or passengers. Is your car on the list?
- US Agency Warns Nearly 8 Million Car Owners To Get Air Bags Fixed The inflator mechanisms in the air bags can rupture, causing metal fragments to fly out when the bags are deployed in crashes.
- GM Ignition Switch Death Count Rises To 29 At least 29 people have died and 27 people have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.
- Defective Airbag Warning Grows To 7.8M Vehicles Officials are trying to spread the word about dangerous airbags in recalled cars amid word that the U.S. government is adding more than 3 million vehicles to the warning about faulty air bags that have the potential to kill or injure drivers or...
- Millions Of Drivers Affected By Defective Air Bag Warning More than 20 million vehicles in the U.S. are on the road with defective air bags which could possibly kill or injure drivers or passengers if they are involved in a crash.
- Toyota Recall Targets South Florida South Floridians should pay heed to Toyota’s latest recall. The company said cars in high-humidity areas could experience serious air bag problems.
- High-Tech "Wrong Way" Signs Up & Running On Several South Florida Highways The next time you drive on the Homestead Extension of the Florida Turnpike in Miami-Dade County or on the Sawgrass Expressway in Broward County be on the lookout for some new road signs.
- Chrysler Issues Recall For Nearly 907K Cars, SUVs Chrysler is recalling nearly 907,000 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep SUVs and cars for failing alternators and heated power mirrors that can cause minor fires.
- Tesla Adding All-Wheel Drive, Safety Features Luxury electric car maker Tesla Motors is making its Model S sedan faster and safer in an effort to compete better with other high-end sedans.