Latest Autos News
- Chrysler Recalling Possible 792K Older SUV's Due To Ignition-Switch Performance The company is aware of a single reported accident and a relatively small number of complaints involving 0.015 percent of the subject vehicle population.
- Senators Call On GM CEO To Fire Top Lawyer Lawmakers put Barra on the spot, telling the CEO she should have fired GM's corporate counsel, Michael Millikin, based on the conclusions of an internal report.
- Friends Remember Victim In Deadly I-95 Wrong-Way Crash A Fort Lauderdale man killed in a wrong way crash while driving his motorcycle on I-95 this weekend is being remembered as a generous person who loved his motorcycle and taught others about motorcycle safety.
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance?
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- Adding A Teen Driver To Your Insurance Leads To 79% Higher Cost Adding a teenage driver to a married couple’s car insurance policy leads to a 79% higher average annual premium
- BMW Recalls 1.6M Cars For Air Bag Problem BMW is expanding a recall of its most popular models to fix a growing air bag problem that is hitting much of the auto industry.
- Steering You Right: Palmetto Expressway Problems This week there will be problems on the Palmetto.
- Tracy Morgan Sues Wal-Mart For Crash That Killed One Tracy Morgan has sued Wal-Mart over last month's highway crash that seriously injured him and killed a fellow comedian.