Latest Autos News
- NASCAR Fans Defend, Display Confederate Flags At Daytona A growing national controversial issue has worked its way into NASCAR.
- Delivery Man Shaken Up Over Killing Would-Be Robber A pizza delivery driver shot and killed a would-be robber in Hollywood early Wednesday morning.
- Dolphins Defensive Tackle Moonlights As An Uber Driver One member of the Miami Dolphins deep defensive line has a growing reputation that stretches beyond the football field.
- Driver Nearly Impaled By Tree Limb That Pierced Through Windshield A driver suffered minor injuries when her car veered off the road and a tree impaled her windshield.
- 14-Year Old Crashes Into Home During Joyride A Miami Gardens mother says she feels fortunate she escaped serious injury after a speeding black Nissan Maxima crashed into her home while she and her daughter were watching TV on Tuesday.
- At Disney Racecar Attraction, Lamborghini Crashes, Kills 1 A passenger is killed and a driver is injured following a Lamborghini crash that was part of an exotic car racing attraction at Walt Disney World, police said.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Recalled Takata Airbag Almost Takes Woman's Ear Off It's been two weeks since Sara Baker's nightmare began, after she was involved in a crash in her 2002 Honda Accord after picking up her son from the sitter.
- Thieves Caught On Camera Stealing Porsche Tires & Rims A Coral Gables homeowner is asking for the public’s help after surveillance cameras at her home capture two thieves stealing $10,000 worth of rims and tires from her 2011 Porsche Carrera.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.