Latest Autos News
- New Hybrid Sports Car Zooms From Movie Screen To South Florida The first BMW i8 arrived at a South Florida showroom. The car is straight from the movies and there will be very few of them in the U.S.
- Ford To Recall Thousands Of Hybrid SUVs Ford owners in the U.S. and Canada should pay attention to the company’s recall of older-model hybrid SUVs.
- Public Buses To Zoom Past Vehicles Using New System In Tamarac Public buses will be receiving preferential treatment in Tamarac starting Wednesday.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.
- Toyota Not Expecting Driverless Cars Soon Your car will soon do more to help avoid a crash. But as for leaving the driving to the vehicle while you relax, don't get your hopes up. That's the message from Toyota.
- Tips On Auto Financing If You Have Poor Credit Easy credit and longer-term loans currently being offered at auto dealerships can make buying an expensive car alluring, but don't get reeled in.
- Ford Launches New 2015 Mustang Ceremonial first 2015 Mustang rolls off the assembly line at Ford.
- Strong Labor Day Weekend Gives August Car Sales A Boost Chrysler sales rose 20 percent. Ford sales flat. GM down 1 percent.