Latest Autos News
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 350,000 Vehicles To Fix Ignition Switches Ignition switches can move out of position and potentially lead to the engine shutting off while driving and air bags not functioning.
- GM Expert Says 21 Deaths Eligible For Compensation The death toll from crashes involving GM small cars with faulty ignition switches is at least 21.
- GM Recalls 221,558 Sedans For Fire Risk GM says the electronic parking brake arm that applies pressure to the back of the brake pads may not fully retract after use.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Stolen Classic Jaguar Found 46 Years Later A South Florida man received some shocking news about his stolen car - 46 years later. It's been found.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- New Hybrid Sports Car Zooms From Movie Screen To South Florida The first BMW i8 arrived at a South Florida showroom. The car is straight from the movies and there will be very few of them in the U.S.
- Ford To Recall Thousands Of Hybrid SUVs Ford owners in the U.S. and Canada should pay attention to the company’s recall of older-model hybrid SUVs.