Latest Miami Autos
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Toyota Avalon.
It seems that the under-50 crowd wants more than just reliability in a compact car.
Ford says it will soon start adding old fashioned buttons and knobs to its audio systems.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Chrysler 300C.
The U.S. government plans to sell another 30 million shares of General Motors stock in a public offering.
Auto companies are hoping lower lease prices can put a charge into sluggish electric car sales.
- Study: Helmet Law Weakened, Motorcycle Injuries Up 2013/06/06
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is The Hottest Convertible? 2013/06/03
- Hurricane Sandy Still Impacting Local Car Market CBS4–2013/05/23
- Top 10 Family Cars Of 2013 2013/05/21
- GM Tops Latest JD Power Quality StudyDetroit brand leapfrogs perinnial leaders Toyota and Honda.
- Chrysler Reverses Course, Will Recall 2.7 Million JeepsChrysler says it's doing this to re-assure customers
- US Safety Agency Investigating Suzuki Small SUVsThe probe covers 205,000 vehicles including Grand Vitaras from the 2006 through 2011 model years and SX4s from 2007 through 2011.
- Chrysler Expected To Formally Refuse Jeep RecallIn one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.