Latest Autos News
- Chevrolet Bringing Tiny Trax SUV To US And China General Motors unveiled the 2015 model Tuesday evening ahead of the New York International Auto Show.
- Ford To Offer 50th Anniversary Mustang Ford is building a limited-edition Mustang GT to honor the pony car's 50th anniversary. It is showing the Limited Edition at the New York auto show, which begins this week.
- Toyota Camry Gets A Top-To-Bottom Makeover The redesigned 2015 Camry, unveiled Tuesday at the New York Auto Show, is longer and wider, with a more aggressive design.
- Man Allegedly Admits Breaking Into Hundreds Of Cars In 4 Months Law enforcement officials arrested a Fort Lauderdale man who allegedly admitted to breaking into more than 200 cars in the last four months.
- Only 2 Midsize SUVs Get Top Rating In Crash Tests Only two of nine midsize SUVs got the highest rating in crash tests done by an insurance industry group.
- High Bond Set For Driver Charged In Wrong Way Sawgrass Crash Five months after a wrong way wreck on the Sawgrass Expressway which claimed two lives, the driver who reportedly caused the crash has been charged.
- 10-Year Old Found Driving In Miami Gardens Miami Gardens Police are trying to find out what happened after they spotted a child taking a car for a joy ride Tuesday morning.
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.
- Senators Accuse GM Of Covering Up Defective Switch Members of a Senate subcommittee accused General Motors of trying to cover up problems with an ignition switch that is now tied to 13 deaths.