14 School Workers Sickened By Propane Leak

Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A propane leak sickened 14 employees at Miami Springs Middle School on Wednesday.

Chopper4 over the school, at 150 S Royal Poinciana Boulevard, at noon found a Miami-Dade Fire Rescue had set up a tent in the parking lot to treat the employees. All were taken to the hospital to be checked out.

Paramedics were called to the school after the cafeteria employees complained of naseau. No students were in the cafeteria at time of the leak.

Firefighters were able to locate the leak and fix it.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Miami

Get Your Daily DoseHere's some good news just for you.
CBS4 New Home For Florida Lottery
Pro Football Challenge

Watch & Listen LIVE