MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A poorly organized Tropical Depression #4 continues to move quickly across the central tropical Atlantic.
At 5 a.m., the center of TD #4 was about 835 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
The system was moving to the west at 22 mph, and this motion is expected to continue through Saturday.
TD #4 has maximum sustained winds of 30 mph with some higher gusts.
Little change in strength is forecast today, with weakening expected to begin by late tonight. The depression is forecast to degenerate into a remnant low or tropical wave by Saturday.
There are no watches or warnings in effect for this storm.
- Click here for ways to prepare yourself for an impending storm from our Hurricane Preps page
- Click here for latest news surrounding hurricanes and the National Hurricane Center
- Click here to see all of the latest maps when a storm forms in the Atlantic
- Click here to download the CBS4 2017 Hurricane Guide (English)
- Click here for Live Weather Blog
- Download the CBS4 Weather App Here