6-Year-Old Boy Injures Hand After Stray Firework Explodes

Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 6-year-old boy is in the hospital after a firework exploded in his hand.

This happened outside a home on SW 12th court in Fort Lauderdale.

Police say the boy was in the front yard with his teenage sister when he picked up the stray firework, and somehow lit it on his own.

The boy was rushed to a hospital where he’s being treated for serious injuries.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Miami

Are You The Ultimate Football Fan?
CBS4 New Home For Florida Lottery
Weather Forecast 24/7

Watch & Listen LIVE