Since 1938, Truly Nolen has been an industry expert and continued innovator in the field of pest control. In fact, our Four Seasons approach to residential pest control attacks your pest problem and includes individual steps, utilizing different equipment and highest quality materials to get the best results for you and your family.
Home is a wonderful place. Not only is it comfortable for your family, it is also an ideal place for pests. Pests need food, moisture, and shelter from the elements and predators. Your home provides all of these without the threat of any natural predators. This is why pests desire to enter and live in your home year-round. And just because you don’t see any pests, it doesn’t mean they aren’t there.
In fact, did you know that pests can get into your home through cracks as small as 1/64 inch? These cracks include access holes where pipes and wires enter your home and around window sills. Once inside, they can have a significant impact on you and your family such as:
- Physical damage to your home’s structure and belongings
- Contamination of surfaces
- Infestation of food products
- Adverse effects to your health by spreading germs and irritating allergies
- Disruption to your comfort and sense of well-being
- Trigger allergies, asthma and disease
We are in the know because we live where you do. Your neighborhood pest control expert is part of a national network of pest control experts. At the same time, they are also very familiar with local pest trends in your individual community. When pest activity increases, generally more than one homeowner will report the same or a similar pest issue to their Truly Nolen team. He or she will identify and be proactive about your local pest issues.
Our Four Seasons approach is based on these factors:
Convenient: A quarterly treatment schedule.
Innovative: Based on seasonal changes in pest behavior. We use the most advanced application methods and materials to target your pest issues.
Proactive: Impact insects’ reproductive cycle to reduce future generations. We complete a thorough inspection at every visit and are willing to fully communicate all findings and actions to you at the end of each visit.
Synergistic: Unique combination of materials, application methods, and exclusion dramatically increases effectiveness.
Environmentally friendly: We use naturally occurring materials whenever possible. Truly Nolen is in partnership with you and the environment.
Satisfaction guaranteed: If there is a problem with any part of your service, we will continue to service your home at no extra charge until you are satisfied. We guarantee satisfaction or your money back for your last scheduled service.
As part of our Four Seasons approach, our targeted pest control treatments focus on the interior, exterior, and perimeter of your home.
Interior services include:
- Interior service treatments
- Interior powder application treats pest hiding places such as door and window frames, baseboards, wall plates and fixtures.
- Interior web wiping removes spider webs from ceiling corners and beams, window sills, and other surfaces to destroy the spiders’ source of food – its web.
- Monitoring stations trap insects invading your home and are strategically placed in critical areas to provide you with a report card on insect activity inside your home.
- Bait stations are set under kitchen and bathroom sinks to treat for cockroaches and ants that are attracted to moisture
- Botanical aerosol eliminates pests hiding in closets.
Exterior services include:
- Exterior service treatments
- Exterior web wiping removes spider webs from eaves, under patio covers, around doors and overhangs, and other areas to destroy the spiders’ source of food – its web. In addition to removing unsightly webs, the wiping also leaves behind a fast-acting botanical repellent to discourage further insect activity.
- Exterior powder application a boron based material is applied around door and window frames and to eaves and soffits as a first line of defense against pests attempting to enter your home. We can stop them here, before they get inside.
- Exterior hot spot treatment treats entry points such as door and window frames and areas along the foundation so pests can’t use these places to get inside your home.
- Exclusion our exclusion method blocks pests from entering your home by plugging cracks that pests use to enter, like doors, windows and other cracks and crevices. Our quarterly service includes treatments for up to three linear feet around your home.
- Power treatment pushes material deep into cracks and crevices to eliminate pests hiding inside.
- Exterior dual bait system applies two granular baits outside to reduce adult pests and their larvae before they approach your home.
For more information about Truly Nolen’s Four Seasons Approach or to schedule a FREE home pest inspection, you can call 1-800-GO-TRULY.