Sponsored By Q Link Wireless

While the Lifeline Assistance Program offers an invaluable benefit to many low-income groups, single mothers from Maine to Hawaii, from Alaska to Florida, particularly benefit from this service. These women struggle to find an income while caring for their children, deal with health issues, and watch as costs for everything rise rapidly, making even the most basic of items seem out of reach.

Fortunately there are many programs which attempt to level the economic playing field for these families. From food stamps (SNAP) and housing aid to Medicaid and energy assistance, programs are in place at many levels to provide a needed safety net. Perhaps one of the most useful of these programs is the Lifeline Assistance Program which provides free or low-cost landlines, cell phones, and monthly minutes to families in need of financial help.

Issa Asad, CEO of Q Link Wireless in Dania Florida, is an approved provider of the Federal Lifeline Assistance Program. He explains that many people may be shocked to learn how many children live in single-parent households. “Even worse is that the consequences of this situation are often unrecognized,” he adds. “Since these children do not have the same access to resources, their education is at risk, and it’s harder for them to get the kind of medical care they deserve.” Asad feels that the program can have a major impact for many families, but the benefits for single moms in particular are many:

• Ability to Coordinate a Care Network: Single moms may be required to juggle twice as many activities as two-parent households. They have to deal with how to get their children to day care, school, medical care, and other activities, let alone try to get to a job on time. Often this requires coordinating other people to pick up and drop off the children so the mom can take care of other family needs. It would be impossible to do this without a phone, but the Lifeline program takes away that worry.
  • Manage Medical Care: Children have so many medical needs and daily bumps and bruises, that it is likely there is some kind of medical care required every month. Without a telephone to set appointments, get referrals, and order prescriptions, the mom may be forced to take a sick child around town in order to accomplish everything. With a Lifeline phone, mom can stay at home taking care of her children and only leave to keep an actual appointment.
  • Support the Job Search Process: Moms who are trying to provide the best for their family often want to get a job, but find this is almost impossible to achieve without a phone. They can’t contact potential employers or schedule job interviews. A phone allows them to set interviews and arrange babysitting services while they are gone.

Only one Lifeline subscription benefit per household is allowed, but the peace of mind it provides makes it well worth investigating for senior citizens, and any low-income or single-parent household. Single moms interested in learning more about the Lifeline program can visit the Q Link Wireless website or call Q Link, toll-free at 1-855-754-6543. “Like” the Facebook page to receive ongoing updates on the Lifeline Assistance Program.

Above content provided by Issa Asad CEO of Q Link Wireless and Quadrant Holdings, located in Dania, Florida.

Comments (37)
  1. The explanation of benefit for the single moms is very informative.This article will help the single moms.

2. Shine Moni says:

How we campaign this if it reaches the man eye

3. kids are going to be so proud of you and family is a family, no matter who the major players, you are enough for them. You’re doing awesome

4. I am totally appreciate with you. As your article i know about benefit of life single mom. Really you are great author.

5. I absolutely acknowledge with you. As your article, I think about advantage of life single parent. Truly you are an awesome creator.

6. Heidi Barnes says:

Support And Peace Of Mind . Nice topic and great explain for single mom. this is tremendous

7. Single Moms is really important for happiness in life. I strongly agree with you.

8. As your article, I think about advantage of life single parent.

9. This article is truly important for everybody. I love this article.

10. I consider preferred standpoint of life single parent

11. Nitay Mondal says:

Nice topic and great explain for single .I really enjoyed this.

12. Mri Na says:

Great article! I think about advantage of life single parent.

13. Dhrubo Saha says:

This article is really informative and excellent topic for happiness and enjoyable of life. This article touches my heart.

14. Robin Biswas says:

Single life means independent life. This article says how to live single and benefit of leading single life.

15. Palash Saha says:

Single Moms life style is very important for every body Because every man is single in the world. I think this article written idea is the great idea.

16. This article is so informative about support and peace of mind.I think this article is so exclusive. thanks

17. I strongly agree with you. I love this article.

18. Single mom is really important. So, this article has really line.

19. i am agree with you that low-income single mothers will be benefited.

20. Excellent work by Issa Asad, CEO of Q Link Wireless by approving the Federal Lifeline Assistance Program. It’s not only improve the financial strength of struggling single moms but empower the whole society at a large.

21. few moments ago i din not know the benefits of single mom. but now i know. it very kind of you

22. This article is truly important for everybody. I love this article.

23. This article is so informative about Benefits Of Lifeline.I think this article is so exclusive. thanks

24. Thanks for the information about Lifeline Assistance Program offers an invaluable benefit to many low-income groups, single mothers from Maine to Hawaii, from Alaska to Florida, particularly benefit from this service

25. very smoothly described the contribution of a single mom in a child’s life.

26. Good informative article. I really like it.

27. For a single mother with one or more children, a social assistance program for childcare and education is welcome. A single mother has a lot of problems to solve and she does not have enough time.

28. Priya Patel says:

Some corporations have specific childcare department. This approach should be approached by small corporations and company as well.

29. This article is so informative about suppoThis article is so informative about support and peace of mind.I think this article is so exclusive. thanksrt and peace of mind.I think this article is so exclusive. thanks

30. Upon reading the article, I feel proud to be a single mom.

31. This article is so informative about Benefits Of Lifeline.A single mother has a lot of problems to solve and she does not have enough time. I really like it.

32. From this article, I got much new information. This article is really valuable for us.

33. This article is so informative about suppoThis article is so informative about support and peace of mind.I think this article is so exclusive. thanksrt and peace of mind.I think this article is so exclusive. thanks

34. Huge benefits for single moms thanks to Lifeline.