MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The weather is as quiet as a church mouse on Christmas Eve thanks to a large area of high pressure covering most of the eastern U.S. including South Florida.
This is deflecting storm systems well away from the region keeping it fair, and pleasant for South Florida.
Little day-to-day change is expected through this upcoming week with nighttime lows rising to around 60 and daytime highs approaching 80 degrees each day.
Outside of some patchy cloud cover, the skies will be fair which is great news for those who still have holiday shopping and decorating to do this week.
Rain chances will go up just a little bit by next weekend.
CBS Miami weather app is available for both Apple and Android users!
- Cool Change Coming This Week
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside As Temperatures Tumble
- Now That’s Cold! Russia Region Hits -88F
- Another Blast Of Cold Air Coming To South Florida
- Another Chilly Start And Another Cold Front On The Way