MIAMI (CBSMiami) —Drier air has moved in to South Florida and a very pleasant weather pattern is shaping up for the entire week.
A sugarcane burn in Palm Beach County has allowed for some smoke to move in across Broward and Miami-Dade Counties.
Anyone with respiratory ailments should consider spending a little more time indoors Sunday night and Monday.
The weather looks high and dry through the week with very few clouds around, no rain expected and pleasantly warm temperatures to start the week.
It’ll turn noticeably cooler for the second half of the week, however, as a cold front moves through on Tuesday.
Highs will be near 80 degrees Monday but only in the 60s by Wednesday.
CBS Miami weather app is available for both Apple and Android users!
- Cool Change Coming This Week
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside As Temperatures Tumble
- Now That’s Cold! Russia Region Hits -88F
- Another Blast Of Cold Air Coming To South Florida
- Another Chilly Start And Another Cold Front On The Way