DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins will be taking a break from preparing for their Monday Night Football game against the New York Jets to distribute Thanksgiving meals at the team’s practice facility in Davie.
Several Dolphins players, along with team mascot T.D. and Miami Dolphins Women’s Organization members, in partnership with Publix, will distribute 500 Publix Thanksgiving Dinners to 50 nonprofit partner agencies that were selected by Feeding South Florida.
These meals are funded by Miami Dolphins players and coaches and will include a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey gravy, cranberry orange relish and a marshmallow delight desert. The meals will be enough to feed a family of seven to ten members.
- Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross’ RISE Program Hosts Local High School Students At Hard Rock Stadium
- Dolphins’ Xavien Howard Named AFC Defensive Player Of The Week
- Dolphins Opponent Profile: Fins Face Must-Win Game Against Bills In Week 15
- Dolphins’ Landry Deflates Football In Epic TD Celebration
- Dolphins Team Grades: Fins Upset Patriots To Remain In Playoff Hunt