MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Some drivers on the Dolphin Expressway (SR 836) may have to change their commute a bit Wednesday night.
The westbound SR 836 ramps to the Palmetto Expressway (SR 826) north and south will be closed between the hours of 11:45 p.m. and 5 a.m.
The West Flagler Street/SR 826 South ramp from mainline westbound SR 836 will remain open.
Westbound drivers on SR 836 going south to SR 826 can:
- Continue west on SR 836
- Exit at the West Flagler Street/SR 826 south ramp
Westbound drivers on SR 836 going north to SR 826 can:
- Go west on SR 836, exit at NW 12 Street/NW 87 Avenue
- Go west to NW 87 Avenue, turn south
- Access the eastbound SR 836 ramp to northbound SR 826
The closure will allow the contractor to survey the roadway for an upcoming traffic shift as part of the SR 826/SR 836 Interchange Reconstruction Project.
- Boil Water Notice Issued In Fort Lauderdale Following Water Main Break
- Flash Flooding Reported Across Broward County, Some Roads Impassable
- Florida Judge Tosses Charges In Fraternity Pledge’s Death
- Florida’s Expensive Race For Governor Highlights Lax Laws
- Was Top Official For Florida Prosecutor Driving Like A Cop?