MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Open Enrollment for Affordable Care Act insurance plans will run through February 15, 2015. Those who don’t want to navigate the government’s website alone, can go to a number of centers across South Florida for assistance.
Advisors urge anyone signing up for insurance to bring proof of citizenship, income, and other necessary documents so they can sign up successfully.
- Reports Of Gunfire At Westland Mall In Hialeah Were False Alarm
- Being A “Superwoman” Comes With A Price
- Black Friday Bargain Hunters Hit The Stores
- Police Search For Armed Robber In Allapattah Neighborhood
- Beware Online Scams While Holiday Shopping