MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Open Enrollment for Affordable Care Act insurance plans will run through February 15, 2015. Those who don’t want to navigate the government’s website alone, can go to a number of centers across South Florida for assistance.
Advisors urge anyone signing up for insurance to bring proof of citizenship, income, and other necessary documents so they can sign up successfully.
- Three Arrested, One Sought In Wilton Manors Robbery
- Tropical Disturbance Will Bring Rain To South Florida Over Holiday Weekend
- “Solo, A Star Wars Story” Is Fun, Action-Filled Adventure That Doesn’t Disappoint
- Lauren’s List: Life Saving Tips For Stroke Awareness Month
- Car Slams Into Pembroke Pines Home