MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Open Enrollment for Affordable Care Act insurance plans will run through February 15, 2015. Those who don’t want to navigate the government’s website alone, can go to a number of centers across South Florida for assistance.
Advisors urge anyone signing up for insurance to bring proof of citizenship, income, and other necessary documents so they can sign up successfully.
- ‘They Want Common Sense Gun Laws’: Broward Sheriff On Stoneman Douglas Students
- Many South Florida Schools Opting For Walk Outs In Wake Of School Shooting
- Parkland’s Run 4 Biegel Honors Marjory Stoneman Douglas Teacher
- Columbine Survivor Honors Hero Aaron Feis, Killed In Parkland Shooting
- Cheering Crowds Greet Stoneman Douglas Students In Tallahassee