MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Those wanting to head West on the Dolphin Expressway (SR 836) should be aware of some closures Tuesday evening.
The westbound SR 836 ramps to the Palmetto Expressway (SR 826) will be closed between the hours of 11:00 p.m. through 5:00 a.m.
Drivers can who encounter the closure can:
- Continue west on SR 836
- Exit at NW 72 Avenue, go West on NW 11 Street
- Enter ramp to westbound SR 836
- Access the southbound SR 826/West Flagler or northbound SR 826 ram
All northbound travel lanes and one southbound lane on Milam Dairy Road between NW 8th Street and NW 11th Street will also be closed down between 10:00 p.m. through 5:30 a.m.
Drivers on northbound Milam Dairy Road will be diverted to northbound NW 72nd Avenue.
The closure is meant to allow contractors to install bridge beams over Milam Dairy Road as part of the SR 826/SR 836 Interchange Reconstruction Project.
- Fight Leads To Gunfire In Pembroke Lakes Mall, 1 Hurt
- Publix Suspends Political Contributions Amid Protester “Die-in”
- 4 Outdoor: Important Safety Tips From Miami-Dade Fire Rescue While Boating
- Soggy Weekend Ahead Thanks To Subtropical Storm Alberto
- Traffic Nightmare Ahead For Miami Beach During Memorial Day Weekend